***Official Political Discussion Thread***

yeah he’s ok. here’s a pic they just released.
7199AAA0-07EE-4175-9EE5-5BE1A162DB60.jpeg

Our Dictator ELECT IS LOOKING LEAN

That one minute clip from earlier this week doesn’t hold a candle to the stupidity of the full video. Im shocked and ashamed I coexist in a nation with these idiots
Edit: i wish bad things to all these people in the video outside the journalist, the camera man, shorty at the end frying trump and my flat earther dude who busted that freestyle

Last edited by a moderator:

That one minute clip from earlier this week doesn’t hold a candle to the stupidity of the full video. Im shocked and ashamed I coexist in a nation with these idiots
Edit: i wish bad things to all these people in the video outside the journalist, the camera man, shorty at the end frying trump and my flat earther dude who busted that freestyle

:smh: waiting for time and coronavirus to do their thing on their immune systems.

You know, just thought, if we can actually vote in Nov 2020, I pray there aren't enough Trump lames to vote for him cause their health would be affected by Covid-19. Wishful thinking. 🤞

DOJ IG Michael Horowitz decided to appoint a former Obama administration IG to the position of executive director. The appointee currently works at the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation agency, where he serves as the Inspector General. Clearly someone with a lot of experience under multiple administrations of different parties but I’m guessing Trump isn’t going to like his tenure under Obama, nor the fact he was appointed by Horowitz, who also served in the Obama administration.

Last edited:
So many people are going to die from this it’s not funny.
Definitely. Include people from SoCal too.

Seeing Newport Beach packed over the weekend was a sight.

Folks in Sacramento don't seem to care or be cautious about this. Yesterday, a bunch of folks on the river and barely anyone wearing a mask.

A lot of these people post in the "Blow My Mind" thread here on NT

Back
Top Bottom