***Official Political Discussion Thread***

You really gonna pretend like thats why you dismissed it the first time huh

Ninja's new Avy? 8o

Dominicanstiltskin bout to weave a gold Jesus Piece out of all his strawmen arguments.

This reminded me of a convo in here not to long ago [emoji]129300[/emoji]

So when I provided info from the Washington Post to make a point it was dismissed as being apart of a pattern of bias [emoji]129300[/emoji]

But now it's cool to cite the Washington Post again to make a point
[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

:rollin

aggregate curation = bias pattern..its not that hard to figure out.

besides u want me posting da NY tines article basically admitting da Media's sense of objective analysis is out to window to destroy Donald Trump? :lol not surprised considering da hacked emails have shown straight collusion...so... [emoji]129300[/emoji]

patterns b...i told u da 1st time.

I didn't not say pass a second stimulus, exactly like the last one. I was pass a bill to repair the infrastructure.

and we could count on Hillary Clinton to actually delegate da $ right? nah....her Foundation is still getting investigated.

So when I provided info from the Washington Post to make a point it was dismissed as being apart of a pattern of bias [emoji]129300[/emoji]

[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

roll.gif
aggregate curation = bias pattern..its not that hard to figure out.

besides u want me posting da NY tines article basically admitting da Media's sense of objective analysis is out to window to destroy Donald Trump?
laugh.gif
not surprised considering da hacked emails have shown straight collusion...so... [emoji]129300[/emoji]
patterns b...i told u da 1st time.
Patterns of what b? You mean the pattern off you constantly ignoring all the information with evidence and stats of systematic racism? Yes I have noticed that pattern from you.

all these cats that support trump.

do you not see the people that support him lol?

maybe I'm biased because I'm from the south and the supporters for him here are vastly different from supporters up north.

but......you REALLY want to be on that side????? are you serious????

maybe you do not see it like i do from the south.

but THAT group of people supporting donald trump.....i would NEVER **** with them in regards to anything.

it is a bold choice to support him at this point imo.

he is taking advantage of impressionable, non intelligent people lol. is that not obvious to everyone ?!?? lol how can cats not see this

Last edited:
bruh they see it but don't care...it makes no sense.

they see the confederate flags with trumps face on it. they see the KKK trailer trash at the ralleys. they see all of that...

but it makes no sense...austin is a super liberal city in Texas and i have met a bunch of mexicans that actually support Trump and the white people are all super anti-trump.

you can't make sense of this.

Last edited:
Hillary could lose OH, FL, NC, IA, and pick one of NV or NM...

And would still win the election.

That's a horrific position to be in for Trump right now.

i was listening to a right wing talk show today. they were somehow trying to blame Obama for not passing gun control laws. the reason? they say he spent too much time playing golf. that was the reason. not the NRA or the blockade by Congress.

i can see how someone who listens to that illogical garbage all day will somehow think trump is a good candidate.

i was listening to a right wing talk show today. they were somehow trying to blame Obama for not passing gun control laws. the reason? they say he spent too much time playing golf. that was the reason. not the NRA or the blockade by Congress.

i can see how someone who listens to that illogical garbage all day will somehow think trump is a good candidate.
I have also heard this.....
laugh.gif
 Crazy world

These are the same types who want Trump to win so Hillary won't nominate Barack for the Supreme court 
mean.gif

Another one:

This dude has become the resident punching bag of the thread. Becoming way too easy to point out his foolishness. Starting to feel like if you won at the Olympics for the handicapped.

Last edited:
all these cats that support trump.

do you not see the people that support him lol?

maybe I'm biased because I'm from the south and the supporters for him here are vastly different from supporters up north.

but......you REALLY want to be on that side????? are you serious????

maybe you do not see it like i do from the south.

but THAT group of people supporting donald trump.....i would NEVER **** with them in regards to anything.

it is a bold choice to support him at this point imo.

he is taking advantage of impressionable, non intelligent people lol. is that not obvious to everyone ?!?? lol how can cats not see this

"Vote for X because people I dislike are voting for Y"

"Vote for X because people I dislike are voting for Y"
Not really that far fetched if you think about it. Trump is getting support from lots of white supremacists, neo-nazis, ...

You can argue Trump's campaign and hateful rhetoric has already affected the social climate for the worse.

And I also find it more than reasonable to be worried about those people becoming bolder and having their hateful views "legitimized" in their eyes if Trump wins. Again, just look at the UK post-Brexit vote. The campaign littered with xenophobia and bigotry won and there has been a massive spike in hate crimes and other racist incidents since the referendum. Sure, the UK isn't the US but given the US' history of racism and white supremacy, it'd be foolish to completely discount the possibility of a similar problem happening if Trump wins.

Dogg, who kares what ya say tho, kuz you from Belgium, n not the us. If we were askin bout bicycles n waffles, we'd be all ears. But thats not the topic at hand, so until that time, have a seat please [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Dogg, who kares what ya say tho, kuz you from Belgium, n not the us. If we were askin bout bicycles n waffles, we'd be all ears. But thats not the topic at hand, so until that time, have a seat please [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Dumb logic

I was bein facetious, my boy. If youve read my posts in this thread, youd realize i agree with what hes sayin.

The thumbs up was meant to subtly indikate sarkasm [emoji]128129[/emoji]

:lol

[COLOR=#red]50 GOP national security experts oppose Trump[/COLOR]

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/08/polit...-election-20161110AMStoryLink&linkId=27431412

"We are convinced that in the Oval Office, he would be the most reckless President in American history."

But Donald Trump is not the answer to America's daunting challenges and to this crucial election,

"He is unable or unwilling to separate truth from falsehood. He does not encourage conflicting views. He lacks self-control and acts impetuously. He cannot tolerate personal criticism. He has alarmed our closest allies with his erratic behavior," the letter claims. "All of these are dangerous qualities in an individual who aspires to be President and Commander-in-Chief, with command of the U.S. nuclear arsenal."

lmao what does belgium have to do with bicycles?

^

Belgium has produced some great cyclists and they won gold in it again in this Olympics. It's very big there I believe.

lmao what does belgium have to do with bicycles?
Off-topic but cycling is one of our biggest sports next to football (soccer) and tennis. A bit lesser known but also very popular here is the cyclo-cross, which is on dirt/rural roads. Belgium has a lot of rural areas which are perfect for the sport.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyclo-cross

Last edited:
I legit plan on coming out to Belgium to watch the Tour of Flanders one year. I'm a big road cycling fan.

But they better keep their Libby politics to themselves, I tryna hear all that. I get all the info I need to know from Da Heightz News Network b.

:lol

[COLOR=#red]50 GOP national security experts oppose Trump[/COLOR]

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/08/polit...-election-20161110AMStoryLink&linkId=27431412

"We are convinced that in the Oval Office, he would be the most reckless President in American history."

But Donald Trump is not the answer to America's daunting challenges and to this crucial election,

"He is unable or unwilling to separate truth from falsehood. He does not encourage conflicting views. He lacks self-control and acts impetuously. He cannot tolerate personal criticism. He has alarmed our closest allies with his erratic behavior," the letter claims. "All of these are dangerous qualities in an individual who aspires to be President and Commander-in-Chief, with command of the U.S. nuclear arsenal."
that sounds like an assessment you would get from your kindergarten teacher, if you were an awful human being.

Back
Top Bottom