***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I meant that Trump can't order them to do anything since they are independent, by your words.

So he saying he asked them means nothing. Since you claim he has no power over them. (Which we know is a bull**** claim)

I'm just mocking your nonsense.

He said he asked. Not that he ordered.

That doesn't negate them being independent.

He also makes requests of Congress.

Him asking means that he supports the DOJ pursuing the investigation.

Not sure how the President of the United States supporting an investigation into the killing of an unarmed black man by the police "means nothing."

I understand the point you failed to make. Aside from being off-base, it was in bad taste considering the circumstances.

Do you think only black people are in this thread?

I KNOW tons of black people already know this. I live it.

I didn't write that article, I reposted an article that someone else wrote.

Not sure why that particular article got under your skin.

Nobody:

Present: "If you think being a Republican will save you, good luck"

Do YOU think black republicans don't know being a republican won't save black people?

Do YOU think black republicans don't know some conservatives are racist?

Yet it gets posted often

Same concept.

No not at all...

...But YOU ARE BLACK!

I would not have said a word if I didn't know that...and the only reason I know it is because you self identified in another thread a while back.

Actually thought you were white up until that point.

So to sum it up, White folks know they are White so it makes no sense for you to post that article for White folks.

The author of that article is a Black woman...who DOES NOT SUPPORT TRUMP / Republicans.

It's a bit weird for a Black dude who supports Racists and Bigots to be in here pointing fingers at Liberals.

The Obama's ain't do us no favors with that show your papers / birth certificate, have a beer with a racist cop at Camp David, "When they go low we go high", tap dancing with a burning cross on your lawn, nonsense. Obama folded at every chance to step up to these racists...and he was the most disrespected President in modern times. He could have crushed Trump from the start of the whole birther thing but he was too busy pretending racism can be fixed by voting for Democrats, going to college, and loving your enemy. Even turned on Rev. Wright. The Obama's spoke more about little black girls in Africa than the ones suffering from racism right here on this soil... But remember kids! Eat your vegetables! Might not be a popular opinion but I'm done supporting folks who can't call it what it is...then here comes Biden. What's his response to being asked about a black agenda? Vote for me and shut up darkie...you ain't got no choice so sorry not sorry. And he's right. We are our own worst enemies. This might be the first time I don't vote. What's four more years of Trump to a group of folks who been suffering for over 400? America so racist that even a virus shows it.

I mean do whatever you want, stay home if you want. But this rant just seems off the mark to me because some of your characterizations seem off the mark.

some more goodies on obama and ferguson...

Ingraham called the president’s rhetoric “irresponsible and dangerous,” and said it would “breed more suspicion” between minorities and local police at a time where trust must be rebuilt. The radio host also offered her opinions as to why the president made the remarks, claiming that there is a “distinct possibility that politics is really the impetus driving the president’s involvement here.”

“Let’s face it, his numbers are down across the board and his party is looking very vulnerable in November,” Ingraham said. “So he switches the focus on racial injustice in Missouri and away from his policy failures to gin up the base. This is textbook Obama.”

https://www.politico.com/story/2014/08/laura-ingraham-obama-salon-110046

I mean do whatever you want, stay home if you want. But this rant just seems off the mark to me because some of your characterizations seem off the mark.

Not now Rusty.

You my mans and all but...

Aint nobody got time for no Politically Correct deep dive political analysis when we out here being killed in the streets.

No not at all...

...But YOU ARE BLACK!

I would not have said a word if I didn't know that...and the only reason I know it is because you self identified in another thread a while back.

Actually thought you were white up until that point.

So to sum it up, White folks know they are White so it makes no sense for you to post that article for White folks.

The author of that article is a Black woman...who DOES NOT SUPPORT TRUMP / Republicans.

It's a bit weird for a Black dude who supports Racists and Bigots to be in here pointing fingers at Liberals.

You can make that same argument for any article posted in here.

If you have a gripe, it is with the black woman that wrote the article--not me.

I reposted the article, without commentary, as I often do with articles in here.

Not sure the point in policing which articles get posted by which users. And you aren't keeping that same energy with articles posted by other users.

So it seems you are getting extra offended because the subject of this particular article was a liberal white woman.

Are white liberals off limits?

Am I not allowed to post an article about a white liberal because "everyone already knows"?

Give me a break.

He said he asked. Not that he ordered.

That doesn't negate them being independent.

He also makes requests of Congress.

Him asking means that he supports the DOJ pursuing the investigation.

Not sure how the President of the United States supporting an investigation into the killing of an unarmed black man by the police "means nothing."

I understand the point you failed to make. Aside from being off-base, it was in bad taste considering the circumstances.
By your logic Trump has as much power to make DOJ do something as it has for the FED to cut rates. I was mocking some of you previous comment because it was bull****.

Please miss me and shut the **** up about being in poor taste. You *** comes in here every day and capes for bigots, spews racist arguments, defends cruelty and defends sexual deviants. I was mocking your clown *** logic, not anything doing with a black man being killed.

You are the most tasteless and classless person occupying this thread by far, so you are in no position to speak.

Man I not interest in going down the rabbit hole with you ****ery this morning

By your logic Trump has as much power to make DOJ do something as it has for the FED to cut rates. I was mocking some of you previous comment because it was bull****.

Please miss me and shut the **** up about being in poor taste. You *** comes in here every day and capes for bigots, spews racist arguments and defends sexual deviants. I was mocking your clown *** logic, not anyting doing with a black man being killed.

You are the most tasteless and classless person occupying this thread

Man I not interest in going down the rabbit hole with you ****ery this morning

But I have consistently said they are independent, and they are.

If I posted something that shows he has power over the DOJ, then I would understand your attempt at mocking my logic.

But I didn't. I posted an ask. So you failed at making your point.

Then went down the typical ad hominem gibberish you do when you're off the mark.

No worries, you'll still get tons of likes in this thread whether you're right or wrong.

You can make that same argument for any article posted in here.

If you have a gripe, it is with the black woman that wrote the article--not me.

I reposted the article, without commentary, as I often do with articles in here.

Not sure the point in policing which articles get posted by which users. And you aren't keeping that same energy with articles posted by other users.

So it seems you are getting extra offended because the subject of this particular article was a liberal white woman.

Are white liberals off limits?

Am I not allowed to post an article about a white liberal because "everyone already knows"?

Give me a break.

You can post whatever you like and others can comment on your posts.

We are here to share thoughts and opinions.

No harm no foul.

Like I said before about you. I'm glad you're here.

Even more so since you self identified.

The mind of a Black Trump supporter has always been a curiosity of mine.

But I have consistently said they are independent, and they are.

If I posted something that shows he has power over the DOJ, then I would understand your attempt at mocking my logic.

But I didn't. I posted an ask. So you failed at making your point.

Then went down the typical ad hominem gibberish you do when you're off the mark.

No worries, you'll still get tons of likes in this thread whether you're right or wrong.
:lol: Look at the troll getting spicy.

I don't care about my reps. But like M Mark Antony pointed out to me, the clowns that have an issue with me always do.

Last edited:
EZE09MPXkAA0lFD.jpg

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford is getting wild out here during these protests

EZE09MPXkAA0lFD.jpg

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford is getting wild out here during these protests
Damn, knew I should have covered my hairline, that **** gave me away.

Famb, if other people gonna break down the door, I am damn sure getting me a few bottles of Artisanal Apple Cider.

I'm wearing a mask doe, which is the important thing

Last edited:
Has he given his "gotta hear both sides" on the Amy Cooper & George Floyd situation?

I haven't be in here in a minute.

Back
Top Bottom