***Official Political Discussion Thread***

AF0C6CE2-EA00-4AEC-87CC-D6AC2325F458.jpeg

That's what it says in the history books I read. Indentured Servants paid off their debts and lived happily ever after.

I'm just going to go out on the most limbest limb and say, that Trump supporters are going to snooze right through that wake up call.

He didn’t say it, and even if he did, you interpreted it wrong, and even if you interpreted it right, fantasizing about having sex with children is not a crime.Add in something something something pro-life you support abortions

Pretty cool knowing that I have a bunch of terrorist friends.

My nephew finally got to be at a protest. I told his mother that I know some community activists in LA. Strictly speaking, that’s not a lie. Telling her that they were ANTIFA would have freaked her out even though her boy will be a very levelheaded and experienced crew.

I had him stop by me on the way, I gave him some pallets of water and other supplies, requested by my activists friends in the city, and he was on his way to LA.

He’s maintained cellular-data discipline while he was near areas of conflict. He turned it back on to call his mom and dad last night when he was back in west LA with my activist friends. He texted me to letting me know he was about to turn off cellar data again.

So while I could not be in the LA uprising, I can proudly say that I’ve recruited for and rendered material aid to the group that Trump thinks are terrorists.

I feels good.

Last edited:

untergang time

“When the economy rebounds as soon as Gyms open in Georgia and Florida, unemployment will be below 3%”

Mein Fuhrer, das 3% UE ist nicht gekommen, es ist...

Sub 3% can not continue during a virus”

Well when the bleach injections cure everyone the coffers will be overflowing again

the bleach does cure anything either...

Back
Top Bottom