***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Anon not playing

I thought this was new lol.

Anonymous is releasing KNOWN stuff :lol:. The Trump/Epstein court thing has been out. And Travel log as well. Hell, it’s in the doc.

People are just NOW paying attention.

I thought this was new lol.

Anonymous is releasing KNOWN stuff :lol:. The Trump/Epstein court thing has been out. And Travel log as well. Hell, it’s in the doc.

People are just NOW paying attention.
New or not Anon has a large platform which has put a ton of more people on. Sadly the average Joe has no idea who Jeffrey Epstein is or how he's tied in with the "elites"

66DFCFB3-EA98-4351-AE5E-16150A15E0BE.jpeg

New or not Anon has a large platform which has put a ton of more people on. Sadly the average Joe has no idea who Jeffrey Epstein is or how he's tied in with the "elites"

Facts. The more people know, the better. Like whywesteppin whywesteppin was saying...it’s incredible how little coverage its gotten. Like, Trump-Epstein etc should be widely known coverage.

This should’ve gotten way more coverage than it did. Pivotal.

We need answers on all of this. The filth that is at the top needs to be exposed.

I'm also glad Anon exposed the ways that media is trying to divide the protest.
When they control the mass media it's impossible to expect the real to actually be exposed.

We just gotta keep doing our part and spreading what's really going on out here.

CNN, MSNBC, FOX, etc will never report something like this because it goes against the narrative that they want to create

Shouts to Ava Duvernay for never bending or folding

This just blew my mind at the time...and is still crazy to me. The crazy part is....Trump gave Alex Acosta the Labor Secretary position...because of his role in giving Epstein that sweetheart deal...which When came to light, he resigned over :lol:. Part of that plea deal was none of the co-conspirators would be outted...and this was done in secret without the victims knowing. Trump even in this video as Acosta resigns...says it was a deal people were “happy with”.

And the part, where he randomly calls Acosta a “Hispanic man” is so f’n weird :smh: :lol:

When they control the mass media it's impossible to expect the real to actually be exposed.

We just gotta keep doing our part and spreading what's really going on out here.

CNN, MSNBC, FOX, etc will never report something like this because it goes against the narrative that they want to create

Shouts to Ava Duvernay for never bending or folding

Actually CNN did show it while I was watching last night

This just blew my mind at the time...and is still crazy to me. The crazy part is....Trump gave Alex Acosta the Labor Secretary position...because of his role in giving Epstein that sweetheart deal...which When came to light, he resigned over :lol:. Part of that plea deal was none of the co-conspirators would be outted...and this was done in secret without the victims knowing. Trump even in this video as Acosta resigns...says it was a deal people were “happy with”.

And the part, where he randomly calls Acosta a “Hispanic man” is so f’n weird :smh: :lol:

where Acosta brags about creating 5 million jobs... did not age well.

Sadly people will forget and move on after a day.
I don't know. People are not working anymore. They have time to read and reassess where the last 4 years have gone.

This is why American capitalism hates vacation time for the proletariat (let's call it what it is): they'll have time to observe their environment, learn about it, and think.

I don't know. People are not working anymore. They have time to read and reassess where the last 4 years have gone.

This is why American capitalism hates vacation time for the proletariat (let's call it what it is): they'll have time to observe their environment, learn about it, and think.
True.

This is an underrecognized reason for why a lot of conservatives try to downplay covid-19 and open the economy back up. They don't care about the jobs of average people. They know that jobs keep people off the streets. Similar to how there's an uptick in violence when schools are out for the summer.

I do think in a healthy society we do want the majority of people to be working, but this isn't a healthy society right now.

Back
Top Bottom