***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Rand Paul's neighbor should still be whooping his ***. It's a shame that he only broke 6 of his ribs.
Famb I realized that I have never looked up a pic of the dude that touched up Rand. All this time in my head I am thinking like it must have been a bigger dude because he beat the breaks off of Rand so easily.

Googled ole boy (him in the middle) and....
636646643880555278-AP18166502198839.jpg

:lol: :lol: Rand got lit up by a basic *** dude

Republicans LOVE getting their dose of white supremacy from a black face. I don’t know a single black liberal or conservative that remotely identifies with being black culturally that doesn’t hate Candace Owens. Even more so after her “rant” this week.

Barron is a whole head taller than Donald. That means he's a solid 7' (don't forget that Donald is wearing lifts).

He also has to be about 50 pounds lighter.

and my god me!anie's hands are double the size of Donald's.

EZyVhoQUEAAYyHc.jpeg

Last edited:
Barron is a whole head taller than Donald. That means he's a solid 7' (don't forget that Donald is wearing lifts).

He also has to be about 50 pounds lighter.

and my god me!anie's hands are double the size of Donald's.

EZyVhoQUEAAYyHc.jpeg

Barron with the NT approved fit :nthat: Anyone have a full pic with his shoes? And info on the bomber? I have a nephew in Coal Gang who has a birthday coming up and he looks up to Barron so I know he’d love those pieces.

Barron with the NT approved fit :nthat: Anyone have a full pic with his shoes? And info on the bomber? I have a nephew in Coal Gang who has a birthday coming up and he looks up to Barron so I know he’d love those pieces.

Son is Dapper and Handsome. He's everything his dad wishes he could be.

The New Balance is a bit weak but kid is only 14.

1591452697331.png

edit: the bomber might be Alpha Industries, but the ones online have a red zipper tag whereas this one is black.

Last edited:
Son is Dapper and Handsome. He's everything his dad wishes he could be.

The New Balance is a bit weak but kid is only 14.

1591452697331.png

edit: the bomber might be Alpha Industries, but the ones online have a red zipper tag whereas this one is black.

Barron is on the New Balance wave :pimp: Need to check for him in The Official New Balance Thread. He might be an NT lurker or even a deep state poster :nerd:

Barron is on the New Balance wave :pimp: Need to check for him in The Official New Balance Thread. He might be an NT lurker or even a deep state poster :nerd:
If he is seen rocking 5” baggies then we shall truly know

Back
Top Bottom