***Official Political Discussion Thread***

im ALL THE WAY HERE to see her roast pence if he tries to play man and show up for any debate

Trump and Pence would have to be unified, right? Ie if Trump debates then Pence debates or if Trump sits then Pence sits?

Last edited:
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/...des-schlapp-race-protests-sweep-nation-304633
Chainsaw-wielding racist gets boosted by a top Trump aide as race protests sweep the nation
The activity by a senior Trump campaign adviser, and former White House aide, reflects a broader movement by some Republicans to attack the protests against police brutality.

b4382f4f70753be6dd4d6c9f4c1d9adc.png

bbbcfcbef773a7db33c72ac830408988.png

100e6fc8496f85a9183914d8a4ebaf4e.png

it was less than 4 years ago that my wife (raised in a conservative/evangelical household) was explaining to me that it’s important to give trump a chance. fast forward to today and my wife is a self-proclaimed feminist, far left leaning, and pro-choice woman who insisted on packing up and heading (with our 2 kids) to the black lives matter rally at the capitol today. had my 7 year old make signs and everything. she hates trump now and speaks against him with such vitriol that even i have to tell her to chill :lol:

trump damn near radicalized my wife single-handedly :lol: i wonder how many others too.

it was less than 4 years ago that my wife (raised in a conservative/evangelical household) was explaining to me that it’s important to give trump a chance. fast forward to today and my wife is a self-proclaimed feminist, far left leaning, and pro-choice woman who insisted on packing up and heading (with our 2 kids) to the black lives matter rally at the capitol today. had my 7 year old make signs and everything. she hates trump now and speaks against him with such vitriol that even i have to tell her to chill :lol:

trump damn near radicalized my wife single-handedly :lol: i wonder how many others too.
Don Lemon comes to mind :lol:

Just imagine if you live in a nearby hood and these dudes are your opps :wow: :frown:
Some of y'all know I do violence prevention and front line work with street gangs and to say I don't condone such violence is an understatement. Just couldn't resist the joke :lol:.

But hopefully the guys can discern who the real opps are—that's the real mission :smokin

Back
Top Bottom