***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Cenk's mentions rn
whoa.png

Imagine if he had this same energy four years ago.

Imagine if he had this same energy four years ago.
If I remember correctly He did actually say he would vote for Hillary (while calling her terrible) because Trump is the greater threat. And disagreed with leftist that refused to do so. But he is way more forceful this time around.

Funny enough, there was a blow up on his show 4 years ago where a ton of co-host and guess said they were not voting for Clinton, and he was perplexed and frustrated at them

TYT is trash though. People should generally stay away from it

I think that the appropriateness will be determined after the speech.
calling it now. there will be a disagreement in this thread between you and the rest of the regular posters on whether or not the proposed changes are substantive.
then you will say that a tiny bit is better than nothing and that trump is the only one that can get stuff like that through congress.
e837258d62fbec506c49b7e3996afe7b--retro-videos-johnny-carson.jpg

calling it now. there will be a disagreement in this thread between you and the rest of the regular posters on whether or not the proposed changes are substantive.
then you will say that a tiny bit is better than nothing and that trump is the only one that can get stuff like that through congress.
e837258d62fbec506c49b7e3996afe7b--retro-videos-johnny-carson.jpg

At least you acknowledge that changes will likely be discussed.

Some like to hand wave that reality.

Think I’m gonna go ahead and rewatch Watchmen.
that series was so damn good! i think it's my favorite limited series of all time. regina king's performance was stellar. all it needed to make it perfect was at least a little cgi glow on dr. manhattan.
don't click if you didn't watch this show and by the way, why haven't you watched this show yet?!!!!
yahya looked kinda off just painted blue.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom