***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Are all of these incidents of police murdering black men and women not real? Has Trump not come out in support of these killers? Didn't he also support the imprisonment of the central park 5 even though they weren't responsible for the crime? All of which sounds like murder and enslavement to me. Maybe you have a different definition?

These incidents are real, no doubt.

I do not recall Trump supporting what happened to George Floyd. In fact, he stated the opposite.

I’ve stated my disagreement as it relates to the Central Park 5.

Obviously Trump is far from a perfect candidate. I’m not denying that.

But since you appear to be a student of history, what say you to people who vote to support the candidate (Joe Biden) who Corey Booker has referred to as an architect of modern mass incarceration?

These incidents are real, no doubt.

I do not recall Trump supporting what happened to George Floyd. In fact, he stated the opposite.

I’ve stated my disagreement as it relates to the Central Park 5.

Obviously Trump is far from a perfect candidate. I’m not denying that.

But since you appear to be a student of history, what say you to people who vote to support the candidate (Joe Biden) who Corey Booker has referred to as an architect of modern mass incarceration?
Who has Cory Booker endorsed for the Presidential Race?

And who has Cory Booker said is better on criminal justice reform between Trump and Biden?

Who has Cory Booker endorsed for the Presidential Race?

And who has Cory Booker said is better on criminal justice reform between Trump and Biden?

While the answers to these questions don’t negate my statement, the answer is Biden.

It is definitely accurate that he has endorsed the candidate that is the presumptive nominee of his party.

I think he agreed to do that early on when he was running for president.

While the answer to neither of these questions negate my statement, the answer is Biden.

It is definitely accurate that he has endorsed the candidate that is the presumptive nominee of his party.

I think he agreed to do that early on when he was running for president.
He endorsed Biden before he was the presumptive nominee. He did it on the 9th of March, the race was not decided yet between him and Bernie.

Nice try Delk

But I know when it comes to black US Senators, your memory is trash

He endorsed Biden before he was the presumptive nominee. He did it on the 9th of March, the race was not decided yet between him and Bernie.

Nice try Delk

But I know when it comes to black US Senators, your memory is trash

Yea, because he just might have endorsed the republican nominee?

Give me a break.

It would have been shocking for him to endorse the Republican nominee no matter who it was.

His critique of Biden as an architect of modern mass incarceration is no less accurate just because he supports his party’s candidate.

Yea, because he just might have endorsed the republican nominee?

Give me a break.

It would have been shocking for him not to endorse the Republican nominee no matter who it was.

His critique of Biden as an architect of modern mass incarceration is no less accurate just because he supports his party’s candidate.
My point is that he had the option of endorsing Bernie Sanders, he chose to endorse Biden. So he didn't do it just because Biden became the presumptive nominee like you claimed. You want to act like I am being unreasonable because your struggle deflection didn't work.

If you hold Booker's opinion in such high regard, you like to ignore who he thinks should be president. And he thinks who will do more positive change in the area of criminal justice reform.

It is funny you want to act like Booker's endorsing is just politics as usual, but not his attack against a primary opponent doesn't fall into that category.

Because we have already established you pathetic troll *** can't even prove he is the architect of modern mass incarceration. Only that two people called him that.

And like I said, if we use that logic., you are a regarded avid supporter of pedophiles. Ain't that right aepps20 aepps20

Go sit in a corner, lotion ya legs, try to fix your moral compass, and reassess the bull**** you spewing right now.

Last edited:
Read some famous people Twitter has been funny these last couple days

It was sad to find out Ice Cube has turned into a low key conspiracy theorist though

She already has fam.
tenor (28).gif

Are you sure he is writing the speech for the rally that we've been discussing?
I’ll start off by noting that nothing in my post prevented you from answering my question.
I simply asked how you’d describe your expectations of Trump’s upcoming speech on race-relations, given that Miller is drafting it.
You just ignored the question to ask somethinc that bears no relevance to what I asked. It is what it is with you so I’ll ask again.

As for your response question:
Not 100%.
I assume Stephen Miller’s speech on race-relations is probably destined for a rally. On Fox News, Ben Carson hinted that it would be coming in the next 1-2 weeks.
A Trump rally would be ideal for Trump to make that speech as there will be no dissent, no questions from reporters, ...

Everyone knows that unity simply isn’t in Trumps playbook, let alone the ability to adequately speak on race issues. Hence why I figure he’ll probably make the speech where he is most comfortable, which would be at a rally due to rallies being vast echochamber safespaces that cheer every word no latter how far across the line it is.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom