***Official Political Discussion Thread***

But you will vote for Trump in November, which guarantees those people say in those positions
giphy (42).gif

You use to be a black white supremacist?

And joined niketalk in 2014 after?

I guess bruh...
If you were educated in the US and just rely upon its educational system you're more than likely a black white supremacist. My join date has nothing to do with this.

Do you think that Trump committed sexual assault despite admitting to it on tape? If no, how would the infamous Apprentice tape really move the needle for you?

I don't think that what I heard on the tape meets the standard for sexual assault, without more.

If you were educated in the US and just rely upon its educational system you're more than likely a black white supremacist. My join date has nothing to do with this.

Oh ok, well I am glad that you had a change of heart and are no longer a black white supremacist.

I don't think that what I heard on the tape meets the standard for sexual assault, without more.

going up to someone and just start kissing them and grabbing them by the ***** because you can't help it doesn't meet the definition of sexual assault?

Well, you want to apply logic to him signing it, and then ignore the same logic as it relates to him ensuring its success because "applying logic to Trump is a hard thing to do."

Can't really have it both ways.

It is without doubt that Trump will campaign on the FSA and critics will speak to the issues you've mentioned.

I don't think it is something that will be swept under the rug. But I think the argument is that the judges have ensured that the law he signed works as intended.
Both the signing of the bill and the subsequent ignoring of its implementation fall under patterns of behavior that Trump has regularly displayed.
The very strong motivation to boost his re-election campaign can be observed in much of what Trump does, there is a clear logic there. At the same time, Trump often fails to make the most of a political boost and even tends to undermine himself.

Trump will undoubtedly campaign on the FSA but the question is how he will respond to those critics. Maybe there's some but I'm not aware of any instance in which Trump accepted criticism. His previous behavior suggests his response will be to attack those critics as fake news, anti-Trump haters, ... and just keep emphasizing that he signed the bill.

Both the signing of the bill and the subsequent ignoring of its implementation fall under patterns of behavior that Trump has regularly displayed.
The very strong motivation to boost his re-election campaign can be observed in much of what Trump does, there is a clear logic there. At the same time, Trump often fails to make the most of a political boost and even tends to undermine himself.

Trump will undoubtedly campaign on the FSA but the question is how he will respond to those critics. Maybe there's some but I'm not aware of any instance in which Trump accepted criticism. His previous behavior suggests his response will be to attack those critics as fake news, anti-Trump haters, ... and just keep emphasizing that he signed the bill.

You think it would be out of his pattern of behavior to criticize the DOJ or the attorney general to respond to critics?

Not if they consent.

does someone have time to consent when someone just randomly starts walking up to them and kissing them will grabbing their vagina? I guess that in conjuncture with the 25 women who have accused him of rape would not be enough to change one's mind.

I guess in the case we just need an actual video tape of him doing it to prove otherwise.

does someone have time to consent when someone just randomly starts walking up to them and kissing them will grabbing their vagina? I guess that in conjuncture with the 25 women who have accused him of rape would not be enough to change one's mind.

Yes. And time to revoke consent. If the tape said something like "and when they tell me 'no' or to stop I keep going" then I think you'd have a better argument that the elements of sexual assault were met. The tape, alone, doesn't get there. As ridiculous as it is to have said.

As I've said many times as it relates to due process, someone is criminally innocent unless/until they are proven guilty in a court of law.

If he did what he is accused of then it is clearly despicable and disqualifying.

But to determine if your stance is bipartisan, do you think Biden is guilty of sexual assault based on the accusations against him?

Yes. And time to revoke consent. If the tape said something like "and when they tell me 'no' or to stop I keep going" then I think you'd have a better argument that the elements of sexual assault were met. The tape, alone, doesn't get there. As ridiculous as it is to have said.

As I've said many times as it relates to due process, someone is criminally innocent unless/until they are proven guilty in a court of law.

If he did what he is accused of then it is clearly despicable and disqualifying.

Incredible

But to determine if your stance is bipartisan, do you think Biden is guilty of sexual assault based on the accusations against him?

This has been my stance in general for a very long time, in this case, even before the Reade accustations came out or at least became mainstream and I knew about them.

considering rape is damn near an unprovable and convictable offense I am not worried about being falsely accused of rape. Generally when I look at it is maybe at one accuser you give someone the benefit of doubt, at two a pattern emerges, at three it becomes a lot less hazy, and god forbid there was a fourth accuser like there was with Roy Moore. Not sure many people get falsely accused 4 times

But go ahead, keep giving him the benefit of doubt. God help anyone in your family if they do get raped because people like you hold the victim at a higher standard than the attacker. People like you immediately attack the accuser and do not give said accuser the benefit of their allegations. You immediately go to character defamation as a first reaction which is disgusting

Based on what I have read so far, right now I don't have enough to turn the needle for me on it. If another accuser came forward I would hope he would drop out so we can vote for someone else. If another did come forward and he did not drop out, I would not be voting for him. But if say there was a video of him talking about how he just walked up to people and started grabbing them in the ***** because he is a famous politician it would certain turn the needle for me, but I get that differences in standards.

Ironically this comment was actually in response to something you posted previously when you were defending Roy Moore raping people like you are defending Trump raping people now.

Incredible

This has been my stance in general for a very long time, in this case, even before the Reade accustations came out or at least became mainstream and I knew about them.

Based on what I have read so far, right now I don't have enough to turn the needle for me on it. If another accuser came forward I would hope he would drop out so we can vote for someone else. If another did come forward and he did not drop out, I would not be voting for him. But if say there was a video of him talking about how he just walked up to people and started grabbing them in the ***** because he is a famous politician it would certain turn the needle for me, but I get that differences in standards.

Ironically this comment was actually in response to something you posted previously when you were defending Roy Moore raping people like you are defending Trump raping people now.

Now we've gone from sexual assault to rape.

I did not defend Roy Moore and I am not defending Trump. Nor did I defend Biden against the allegations against him.

If they did what they are accused of it is despicable, disgusting, disqualifying and they deserve the consequences of those actions.

But as I have said ad nauseam on here, I unabashedly defend the notion of due process. Due, in large part, to the fact that the erosion of it does not work out well for people that look like me.

If you choose to presume people guilty, based on the number of allegations, that is your prerogative. Such standards are not subject to adequate cross examination or other analysis of evidence to me.

But do you.

Now we've gone from sexual assault to rape.

I did not defend Roy Moore and I am not defending Trump. Nor did I defend Biden against the allegations against him.

If they did what they are accused of it is despicable, disgusting, disqualifying and they deserve the consequences of those actions.

But as I have said ad nauseam on here, I unabashedly defend the notion of due process. Due, in large part, to the fact that the erosion of it does not work out well for people that look like me.

If you choose to presume people guilty, based on the number of allegations, that is your prerogative. Such standards are not subject to adequate cross examination or other analysis of evidence to me.

But do you.

Sorry, I use the word rape because 25 people (including some who were children at the time) have brought lawsuits against Donald Trump for RAPE and/or sexual misconduct. That's why RAPE came up.

But I do not choose to ignore patterns of predatory behavior because of a crime that is damn near impossible to prove in our legal system.

Back
Top Bottom