***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Parts of this statement seem to pretty overtly suggest that Berman thinks Barr is trying to remove him for a corrupt reason, likely related to the investigations Berman is running.

The statement strongly emphasizes that his investigations will continue without delays or interruption and in his pursuit of justice without fear or favor, he will ensure his investigations continue uninmpeded.

are there still any trump supporters on niketalk? if so whats the reasoning?

I think I'm the only frequent openly-conservative poster.

I supported Trump in 2016 over Hillary and will likely support him in November over Biden.

He has proven the ability to get meaningful measures passed such as the First Step Act, Fair Chance Act and record funding to HBCUs.

Hopefully this trend continues with a Second Step Act and this police reform bill. My focus is on the black community, so that you understand my perspective.

I understand the problem that people have with his rhetoric. But I just don't think Biden would have the ability to get meaningful legislation passed.

Also, I think it will be a smack in the face to the black community when Biden (who has talked about being the VP to the first black president throughout his campaign) decides on a non-black running mate. Not to mention his work on the crime bill.

That's my reasoning.

He has proven the ability to get meaningful measures passed such as the First Step Act, Fair Chance Act and record funding to HBCUs.

Hopefully this trend continues with a Second Step Act and this police reform bill. My focus is on the black community, so that you understand my perspective.

1592660640483.gif

IS DONALD TRUMP GOING TO CHOOSE A BLACK RUNNING MATE?

YOU DON'T LIKE GETTING SMACKED IN THE FACE BUT YOU DON'T MIND GETTING ****ED IN THE ***.

The only thing Trump is going to do is the half-stepping act.

Has Donald Trump run on being the VP to the first black president?

Did Donald Trump write and/or vote for the Crime Bill?

Is Donald Trump getting an overwhelming amount of the black vote?

No.

That is the glaring difference.

But the First Step Act, Fair Chance Act and record funding to HBCUs were passed under this administration.

Information regarding Roger Stone has now been unredacted. A different judge is still reviewing other redactions as part of a complete review of all redactions. That was the judge who essentially accused Barr of lying and argued Barr's credibility was so much in doubt that he could not take DOJ at their word about the redactions.

I think I'm the only frequent openly-conservative poster.

I supported Trump in 2016 over Hillary and will likely support him in November over Biden.

I understand the problem that people have with his rhetoric. But I just don't think Biden would have the ability to get meaningful legislation passed.

Also, I think it will be a smack in the face to the black community when Biden (who has talked about being the VP to the first black president throughout his campaign) decides on a non-black running mate. Not to mention his work on the crime bill.

That's my reasoning.

1592667571523.jpeg

No.

But the First Step Act, Fair Chance Act and record funding to HBCUs were passed under this administration.

1592670486267.gif

No.

Thoughts on Bill Barr? I mean, he did pen the case for MORE incarceration and more jails. 37 page memo.

Back
Top Bottom