***Official Political Discussion Thread***

361162-476344-hookitintomyveinsgif-noscale.jpg

Has anyone set this to music yet? It’s crying out for a score.

D2234AC2-4F6F-44ED-94A2-989DB41344AA.gif

You know a person is in a cult when he/she is unable to say a single negative thing about their team.
Even the most die hard fan is able to criticize and be objective to their team if they aren't too far gone. I haven't heard a single Dem supporter say Joe Biden is absolutely the perfect candidate. Zero.

dwalk31 dwalk31 I actually hope you get some help or come to some awakening. It actually seems like you're a good person at heart judging from your posts. But this ain't even a right vs left and Dem vs republican thing no more. This is some Tom Cruise and scientology thing, or those people from the Westboro Baptist Church who have lost every single ounce of objectivity.

I agree re: a cult. But I criticize Trump in here almost daily. He is absolutely not a perfect candidate. Not whatsoever.

Last edited:

I agree re: a cult. But I criticize Trump in here almost daily. He is absolutely not a perfect candidate. Not whatsoever.
It's not really criticism though. It's always couched in some "One could deduce X off action Y, but he did not explicitly support X so we cannot assume and accuse him of X". That ain't criticism. That's making excuses despite probably deep down knowing it's wrong.

Back
Top Bottom