***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Old enough to remember when 'anti-government extremists' were looked at as patriotic minded americans who just believed in 'small government',less taxes and violent and racist conspiracies as they exercised their 1st amendment right and hung and burned effigies of the President...

I wonder what's changed since then to the point where the AG decides to use the DOJ to target newer groups exercising their 1st amendment rights >D

dwalk31 dwalk31 sooooooooooooooooooooo Putin/Russia does this

and your boy the lap dog does this

Also can’t forget

and the lap dog

We say this a lot but man I can't imagine the hell that would've been unleashed and brought down on a Democratic administration if they were repeatedly twerking on the international stage for an adversary that was putting bounties on American troops :rofl: :rofl: :sick: :sick:

Members of that administration would 100% be in federal prison, the big R really does have more properties of invulnerability than diamond :lol: :smh:

We say this a lot but man I can't imagine the hell that would've been unleashed and brought down on a Democratic administration if they were repeatedly twerking on the international stage for an adversary that was putting bounties on American troops :rofl: :rofl: :sick: :sick:

Members of that administration would 100% be in federal prison, the big R really does have more properties of invulnerability than diamond :lol: :smh:

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.

Whole administration would be thrown out and tried for treason

Imagine if the black guy or a female Clinton even suggested any of this mess

1593266048549.gif

Doing more (but not really) to protect confederate statues than our own troops.

only 6% of black Democrats in swing states say Biden should use race to choose his VP. Delk is in those 6%. Oh wait, he's not.... a Democrat.

Screenshot_Chrome_20200627-104800~2.png

I like Kamala Harris BUT the whole law and order thing doesn't play very well right now. I would be cool with Elizabeth Warren as VP. Kamala would be a great US Attorney general though, not that it would be a difficult task compared to who we currently have as Attorney General.

I like Kamala Harris BUT the whole law and order thing doesn't play very well right now. I would be cool with Elizabeth Warren as VP. Kamala would be a great US Attorney general though, not that it would be a difficult task compared to who we currently have as Attorney General.
Out of the 4 women rumored to be on his shortlist, Liz would easily be my favorite option but she might be better served and more effective in a cabinet position in the long run.

If he's thinking of going the law and order route with someone like Kamala in this climate, it'd be a lot smarter and strategic to go with Val Demings.

She's also from a law enforcement background but also extremely popular in Florida which would be a lot more advantageous and savvy in a political sense over someone from a safely blue state like California imo.

Kamala seems a better fit for AG

Out of the 4 women rumored to be on his shortlist, Liz would easily be my favorite option but she might be better served and more effective in a cabinet position in the long run.

If he's thinking of going the law and order route with someone like Kamala in this climate, it'd be a lot smarter and strategic to go with Val Demings.

She's also from a law enforcement background but also extremely popular in Florida which would be a lot more advantageous and savvy in a political sense over someone from a safely blue state like California imo.

As much as I love Elizabeth Warren, I feel like she might be more useful in the senate. However... if she is VP, there is a legitimate chance of her becoming president considering how old Biden is.

I don’t know much about Val Demings so I’ll have to check her out. The approach you said makes a ton of sense though because Biden could greatly benefit from Florida. I’m curious how Florida votes this year considering COVID-19 is about to destroy them in the comings weeks because their government has handled things pretty poorly.

Back
Top Bottom