***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I love how the leader of a right wing militia says he wanted to get him off staged because he was being racist. :rofl: :rofl:

It would be like a trap rapper saying they want to get a drill rapper off of stage, because they don't like listening to lyrics about selling drugs and firing guns. :lol:

#ThatsNotUs

1593306894895.jpeg
I don’t think anything can outrank the absurdity what took place in that picture.

All because Trump refused to admit he made a silly error, a WH official (likely Trump himself) committed a crime to back up Trump’s false statement.
The weather report was deliberately falsified with a sharpie and then publicized on camera as an official forecast.

Wilbur Ross also pressured NOAA officials to put out a false statement backing up Trump’s mistake about the hurricane’s path. The statement was released but without anyone’s signature on it as nobody wanted to attach their name to such an obvious false press release.

Let it sink in that a blatantly obvious crime was committed in an attempt to cover up Trump making a mistake about the weather. Purely to appease Trump, as nobody would actually believe that nonsense display.
Well almost nobody. Dwalk actually tried to argue that map wasn’t doctored/falsified.

this is catchy as hell.

"Democrat voters, what we gonna do? Feed them to the bears like the Chechens do. We're gonna feed them to the bears like the Chechens do."

"Donald Trump, what we gonna do? Make him president for life like the Russians do. Make him president for life like the Russians do. Donald Trump, what we gonna do? USA, USA, USA, USA."

"Anti-fascists, what you gonna do? Chop 'em up like the Saudis do. Anti-fascists, what you gonna do? Chop 'em up like the Saudis do."

I AGREE ONE HUNDRED PERCENT.

Some more favorites:

"AOC? Not from here. Not from here, from Mexico. She's not from here. From Mexico."

"Sleepy Joe Biden is a wussy. He's too PC to grab a *****."

"Sleepy Joe Biden, what we gonna do? Inject him with the Wuhan flu."

MY GOD THIS GOES ON FOR 8 MINUTES! 8 minutes of gold! COAL GANG NEW ANTHEM

Last edited:

Looking forward to this as well.
I'm tired of Trump, his family, his acolytes, and the rest of the Tea Party/Newt Gingrich GOP.
The silver lining of his presidency is that he took away the plausible deniability the Right has relied on for decades to advance their pro-white and anti-black agenda.

dwalk31 dwalk31 is Trump calling people yelling “while power” good people considered supporting racism or is that still a no for you? Do you still need to see him use racial slurs on tape to prove the point home?

I’ll bet this sigh is going to be really deep this time

There are also people in the video saying eff Trump. Why would you think he is calling the idiot who said white power a good person considering his open stance against white supremacy?

There are also people in the video saying eff Trump. Why would you think he is calling the idiot who said white power a good person considering his open stance against white supremacy?

There were multiple victims of Roy Moore's predatory ways that came forward but you still caped for him. No low is too low for you. No point in @delk because we all know you don't have a moral compass and you will support Republican Pedos and deplorables no matter what. DISGUSTING

“so-called”

This fool really used Twitter to address the incident, and in doing so thinks he shouldn’t be held accountable for anything he’s not briefed about... like wtf?!:rofl::rofl:

For once, I’d love for him to talk about this in front of congress just so those “Veterans for Trump” can truly know about his fraudulence, and how he’s Putin’s b***h

Back
Top Bottom