***Official Political Discussion Thread***

You are just really wrong on this re: drug trafficking is limited to the Big Meech's of the world.

You should start by taking some time to look into racial disparities in federal sentencing to get a good look at the impact of the First Step Act.

It will probably give you more of a big picture view.
I am very aware of drug dealers not "looking" like drug dealers, but the "looking" part is the problem. When most think of drug dealers they think or Blacks & Mestizo's, and that's so inaccurate; which is why they're targeted & charged the most w/ harsher sentences o. Especially black people the cretinous marketing of us having the drug dealer image.

These bills are meant for white people & the exceptions man. We see how police act towards white men w/ legal firearms opposed to black men w/ legal firearms. This system isn't meant to appease the negro & those bills are apart of said system. They should've been better. Tell Donald to diesel a good bill.

My fault if I'm late to reply. I'm about to be on the go w/o my computer:
Screen Shot 2020-06-29 at 12.30.47 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2020-06-29 at 12.30.56 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2020-06-29 at 12.31.02 PM.jpg

Mind y'all business about my tabs too.

I am very aware of drug dealers not "looking" like drug dealers, but the "looking" part is the problem. When most think of drug dealers they think or Blacks & Mestizo's, and that's so inaccurate; which is why they're targeted & charged the most w/ harsher sentences o. Especially black people the cretinous marketing of us having the drug dealer image.

remember this?

they know who the real plugs are. “too big to fail” has a lot of different meanings.

remember this?

they know who the real plugs are. “too big to fail” has a lot of different meanings.
Not only do I remember this, I remember hearing nothing else about it :rofl:. I believe this is the 3rd biggest seizure in u.s history.

He came in here puffing his chest about how many posts were in the thread but ducked out of here like he was George W when he was questioned on his previous claims. Very strange!
1593452444470.gif
I hate dude, but I can't even lie, that first duck was smooth.

He looked like Mayweather in the pocket.

If there was a third shoe got thrown at Dubya, mans might have shoulder rolled it and fired back a loafer

Last edited:
I hate dude, but I can't even lie, that first duck was smooth.

He looked like Mayweather in the pocket.

If there was a third shoe got thrown at Dubya, mans might have shoulder rolled it and fired back a loafer

it’s been so fascinating seeing this mans presidency white washed in real time in my adult life

with that said

that smirk after the second shoe :smokin knew he was untouchable.

These bills are meant for white people & the exceptions man. We see how police act towards white men w/ legal firearms opposed to black men w/ legal firearms. This system isn't meant to appease the negro & those bills are apart of said system. They should've been better. Tell Donald to diesel a good bill.

My fault if I'm late to reply. I'm about to be on the go w/o my computer:
Screen Shot 2020-06-29 at 12.30.47 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2020-06-29 at 12.30.56 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2020-06-29 at 12.31.02 PM.jpg

Mind y'all business about my tabs too.

I wasn't talking about how anyone "looked."

But you are speaking from a place of misinformation.

I guess the easiest way for me to explain it is that the number of inmates is disproportionately black considering the US black population.

This is due, in large part, to disparate treatment in sentencing.

Black people make up 13 % of the US population and 38% of inmates in federal prisons based on your metric. Contrast that with white people who make up 73% of the US population but only represent 58% of inmates in prison.

Hopefully that makes sense. Federal sentencing unequivocally disproportionally impacts black men. The First Step Act, as a result, is a first step in helping that.

The white collar crimes you mention are a very very small portion of the federal prison population even based on what you posted: less than 1%.

Like I said earlier, do some reading because it will really transform how you view the First Step Act and its importance.

It should also color how you view the Crime Bill authored by Joe Biden.

Last edited:

A while back I ignored you. But then I checked NT without having signed in and saw you quoted me.

I don't know what you're laughing at. And my better side wants to give you the benefit of the doubt. But you don't want it. Trust.

A while back I ignored you. But then I checked NT without having signed in and saw you quoted me.

I don't know what you're laughing at. And my better side wants to give you the benefit of the doubt. But you don't want it. Trust.
:rofl: How in the hell are you going to try and threaten someone via the internet, then not know what someone is laughing about? Insecure much? No match for me, trust.

Dems need to pull the trigger on this

Ive seen similar program proposals as a cost effective supplement to social security and Medicare. Honestly it’s something our government should look into so we can spend more money on education/housing/assistance programs and less on SS, Medicare, and defense which take up substantially all of our federal budget.

:rofl: How in the hell are you going to try and threaten someone via the internet, then not know what someone is laughing about? Insecure much? No match for me, trust.

Let me be clear. No threat, here. I'm simply advising you to carry on with your shtick and not tag me unless you're actually going to offer something substantive.

Back
Top Bottom