***Official Political Discussion Thread***

[/QUOTE]
This is so utterly ridiculous smh

Sadly, I gotta endure the nonsense from y'all in here because folks like that really becoming the face of black conservatives smh.

SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH COUGH SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Folks like YOU are the face of black conservatives. Herman never supported Roy Moore but you did. I'd say he has more moral fiber than you do.

Who's gonna tell Delk that it takes a few days after exposure to test positive for coronavirus?

2cTaKd.gif

This isn't just Trump. It's the majority of his supporters too.

You'll show them an article from Washington Post and they'll be like :rofl::rofl: Washington Post? Lmao **** with that bull****. Then they'll show you an article about Obama being in the Taliban from AntifaKilledMyMom.com and will debate with you for hours that it's a credible story.

One point.

I remember not too long ago, some Trumpster Diver actually had the gall to send me a link from some obscure website (PragerU I believe it was called) claiming that the Southern Strategy was a myth. When I asked how can the Conservative party of today consider themselves to be party of Lincoln when they are the ones championing the Rebel flags (even at Trump rallies) and doing the most to preserve monuments honoring Confederate generals, he double downed on the concept of the two parties switching ideologies, and said that even Candace Owens said it was a myth.

One point.

I remember not too long ago, some Trumpster Diver actually had the gall to send me a link from some obscure website (PragerU I believe it was called) claiming that the Southern Strategy was a myth. When I asked how can the Conservative party of today consider themselves to be party of Lincoln when they are the ones championing the Rebel flags (even at Trump rallies) and doing the most to preserve monuments honoring Confederate generals, he double downed on the concept of the two parties switching ideologies, and said that even Candace Owens said it was a myth.

Anyone who even knows basic American political history knows that democrats during Civil War times were almost fully based out of the south. Those same racists just switched to the Republican side. So when they say oh but Democrats were the ones who were pro-slavery they're 100% right but they conveniently forget that the same people who were Democrats just checked off a different box on a paper and became republicans.

wait hold up

theres something with costco water????
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

I thought Kirkland water was Poland Spring level water but just did some research and discovered I was wrong. They actually ****ed up by giving Candace high grade water instead of pissing in a bottle.

Back
Top Bottom