***Official Political Discussion Thread***

The energy around this campaing is like I'm in a stick up for my vote.
"Vote Biden or we all perish"
I get the lesser of two evils things.
Doesn't mean i like it.
My g, Trump is letting a pandemic run wild in the country. Ignoring experts

He is ignoring climate change, in fact he is trying to make the situation worse.

Trump has the chance to make the Supreme Court 7-2 conservative for a generation.

He might get a chance to effectively make our entire court system conservative. That is 1/3 of government

Trump wants rob people of their healthcare and pre existing conditions protections.

He ignores out Intelligence agencies to cozy up with Putin

He wants to recklessly engage in a Cold War with China

He wants to cut Medicare and Social security.

I understand you not liking it, I understand the frustration, but a lot is on the line if Trump gets 4 more years

. Like RIP sleazyy RIP sleazyy pointed out, people just want folk to realize that **** is serious, kids gotta grow up in this world. I didn't want Biden but we gotta look at the bigger picture here.

the other side of the aisle isn't thinking "eh i don't like trump. we have better candidates. I just won't vote this election"

they voting for trump even if they hate him because they know the republican party as a whole, through legislation and judicial appointments, will push their agendas forward.

meanwhile the democratic side of the aisle always has infighting based on morals. Biden and Harris aren't perfect candidates. Vote for them because they're exponentially less flawed than Trump. A trump nomination likely secures RBG's supreme court seat. those justices hang around for 30-40 years. a 6-3 republican majority in the supreme court could be extremely detrimental. that doesn't even take into account the lower level federal judges.

Trump got the Dems looking like conservatives.
And how does Trump look on the political spectrum?
That's exactly what I meant by getting stuck on party politics while ignoring national politics that are more important.

I understand that your favorite candidate didn't clinch the nomination, but that's democracy for you: the people decide and Bernie failed to convince Democratic voters that he was the best person for the position of POTUS. Twice.

Now, if you think democracy can't work for minorities because of such setbacks, you might want to look at how well minorities in non-democratic/authoritarian countries are doing (China, Myanmar, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Egypt, etc...)

tenor (3).gif

Im saying that Sanders was a better pick than Biden. Not saying either one of these guys is a saint or altruistic.

Just a better candidate for the dems. They wanna appear to be progressive.

Honestly Trump is not even a republican. He's using everyone. His E.O's are extremely libertarian.

Trump got the Dems looking like conservatives.

Not a Trump supporter either.

Just being objective.

Your statement is contradictory. How was Bernie a better candidate for the Dems when he lost the DEMOCRATIC PRIMARY to Joe Biden?? The PEOPLE of the DEMOCRATIC PARTY chose Joe Biden. Thus making Joe Biden the better candidate for the Dems. Why is that hard for people to understand??

We need democratic candidates that are gonna fight with the same dirty energy that Trump and Co do...hopefully Kamala comes with the gloves alllll the way off....time for civility and light jabs is over, 4 more years of Trump and his goons will ***** up a whole generation for sure....we cant afford that, still a gamble giving Biden a chance, but I like our odds better with him

We need democratic candidates that are gonna fight with the same dirty energy that Trump and Co do...hopefully Kamala comes with the gloves alllll the way off....time for civility and light jabs is over, 4 more years of Trump and his goons will ***** up a whole generation for sure....we cant afford that, still a gamble giving Biden a chance, but I like our odds better with him
Soon nawghtyhare nawghtyhare gonna join the ranks.

We need aepps20 aepps20
@ some more nters.
Fire. :nthat:.

I wanted Warren. Then when it became apparent she had no chance I wanted Bernie. Now I'm stuck with Biden. It is what it is. Just be an adult and make the best decision for yourself and your loved ones. If you're black and you think that decision is more Trump, we gotta talk man. Unless you're dwalk31 dwalk31 . I don't wanna talk to you bruh. Kick rocks b.

Back
Top Bottom