***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Delk gonna be in the crowd, dropping it low for a hot buttery one like...
a0460ce6-bfee-42e1-b3b6-e647b300fead-gif.2627933

-Btw, shouts our to @wavycrocket for putting me on to this gif, and the outright buffoonery in this video. I tried making other gif off of it, but ole boy locked playback on other website. It is like when he saw the first set of gifs he knew he goofed.
:rofl: where is this from?

You can't be serious b. That man doesn't give a damn except making the history books as a US president.

Dems choosing Kamala is a slap in the face to black people. F them. They've been taking the black vote for granted all these years and now they are desperate.
The only desperation I smell is Trump trying to get Kanye in real trouble in order to divert the Black vote away from the Democratic ticket.
The only desperation I smell is Trump kneecapping USPS to win an election.
The only desperation I smell is Trump resorting to Willie Horton type ads to motivate suburban women to vote for him.
I'm just surprised that all of this offends you less than Kamala Harris being picked for the VP spot. I really don't get it.

Neither gets a vote from me

Would you mind plugging me into some of the organizations you are helping to build to push American politics further left?

I'm trying to get a sense of if and how individuals who abstain actually do anything more than express their own individual beliefs. How, ironically, the very people who critique neo-liberalism end up betraying the collective.

It still feels like Kanye would siphon off votes from Trump just as easily as from Biden. It’s looking more and more like it’ll be a totally moot point since Kanye’s campaign couldn’t get enough valid signatures in any State.

Even if he could have gotten on the ballot and was running a campaign, he’d be getting alienated black men who really don’t like the Democratic Party and who want to vote for someone else. That someone else would be Trump but with Kanye on the ballot I’d be Kanye.

Trumps campaign thought that Democrats get a lot of black voters, we’ll run a black celebrity, that black celebrity will get votes that Democrats would get but again, Kanye seems like some who’d get votes from black people who weren’t voting for Democrats anyway.

Even if he could have gotten on the ballot and was running a campaign, he’d be getting alienated DELK who really don’t like the Democratic Party and who want to vote for someone else. That someone else would be Trump but with Kanye on the ballot I’d be Kanye.

Trumps campaign thought that Democrats get a lot of black voters, we’ll run a black celebrity, that black celebrity will get votes that Democrats would get but again, Kanye seems like some who’d get votes from DELKS who weren’t voting for Democrats anyway.
fixed

Kamala Harris is a black woman. She identifies as a black woman, the world has treated her as a black woman, white people see her as a black woman.

She is not trying to pretend to be something she is not for political gain.

However "visually black" might be the perfect way to describe Delk :nerd:
BU BU BUT
she married to a white man...........

Back
Top Bottom