***Official Political Discussion Thread***

this is what you look like when you die on a hill & defend nazi's on your presidents behalf just to be excluded:
1598213556506.png

Last edited:
The idea is that the Democrats would be forced to choose a more progressive candidate for the top of the ticket.

My personal pragmatic approach is that this administration has the ability to get certain legislation past a Republican-lead senate in a way that I don’t think Biden would be able to due to obstruction. We’ve seen this happen with the First Step Act and Fair Chance Act.
It's probably important to let yasuke. yasuke. know that you won't be making any actual comparisons unless they are favorable for Trump.

Lara trump is a speaker (along with all the other trumps who absolutely earned everything the hard way). Jesus this is pitiful. How could anyone with any shred of self respect support this Mickey Mouse bull****? What a ****ing joke

This is patently false

Quick question, who did you support in the primary?
I wanted Tulsi

Either way it turns we are getting an old rich man on the brink of Alzheimer's with multiple sexual assault accusations who can't utter one sentence even pretending to do anything specifically for black people even while running for office. Anyone can feel free to do my part of the happy dance for me, enjoy.

I wanted Tulsi

Sorry but....
tenor.gif

Either way it turns we are getting an old rich man on the brink of Alzheimer's with multiple sexual assault accusations who can't utter one sentence even pretending to do anything for black people even while running for office. Anyone can feel free to do my part of the happy dance for me, enjoy.
Famb, no one in here wanted Biden. Nearly everyone in here realizes he is a superior candidate than Trump.

Either Trump or Biden are the choices. You can throw out whatever ad hominems you want about Biden but those are the facts.

Holy ****. A real life tulsi supporter. This is like seeing a ****ing snow leopard. I wasn’t even completely sure they existed.
Tulsi:

Who Steve Bannon loves.
Who says a ton of anti-muslim crap
Who was angling for a job in this administration
Who was a regular on Tucker Carlson dissing the Democratic Party
Who said he was running because....check notes....she wanted to defeat the Clinton doctrine
Who the Russian views as an asset
Who met with Bashar al-Assad after he used chemical weapons on his own people
Who was reportedly in negotiations to talk at the RNC
Who ran on national TV and talk about the Dems being divisive because they were impeaching Trump. And who voted presented when the time came
Who is right of Biden and Harris on Policy
Who might be in a cult

That is the person dude wanted.

Bruh....
giphy.gif

This time, I wish dude had said Bernie.

Last edited:
Holy ****. A real life tulsi supporter. This is like seeing a ****ing snow leopard. I wasn’t even completely sure they existed.
lol I wouldn't say supporter she made my stomach turn the least. I just want Orange man gone.

Famb, no one in here wanted Biden. Nearly everyone in here realizes he is a superior candidate than Trump.

Either Trump or Biden are the choices. You can throw out whatever ad hominems you want about Biden but those are the facts.
Oh I agree totally, however the combination of Biden and Harris ticket is the next worst thing and I worry could keep 45 in there when this should have been a slam dunk.

lol I wouldn't say supporter she made my stomach turn the least. I just want Orange man gone.

Oh I agree totally, however the combination of Biden and Harris ticket is the next worst thing and I worry could keep 45 in there when this should have been a slam dunk.
You make this claim, but I have yet to see you explain why you believe this. You not liking them doesn't mean they have a poor chance against Trump.

Voter suppression, especially with the mail, might play a larger role in handing Trump the win than the Dem ticket.

That is the person dude wanted, but is throwing shots at Biden and Harris.

Bruh....
giphy.gif

This time, I wish dude had said Bernie.
To be honest they're all very terrible people I was initially just looking for a person who terrorized black people the least at the time, now Harris' record would make Strom Thurmond blush

To be honest they're all very terrible people I was initially just looking for a person who terrorized black people the least at the time, now Harris' record would make Strom Thurmond blush
Famb there was Warren, Booker, Castro, even Beto, etc.

There were other options, with way more robust proposal for criminal justice reforms, and economic justice.

So I can't wrap my head around why you thought Tulsi was the "pro-black" option :lol:

-And dude, please don't insult my intelligence with the Strom Thurmond comparison. :lol: I know you are just being hyperbolic because you don't like Harris, but c'mon now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom