***Official Political Discussion Thread***

so this where we at now

these the folks roaming the streets to “protect” property. November bout to be a **** storm.

It's so much deeper. Him and other WS vigilantes did this in coordination with the police. There is video of them interacting with popp prior to, and being told where to go and how to go about handling the protesters.

It's so much deeper. Him and other WS vigilantes did this in coordination with the police. There is video of them interacting with popp prior to, and being told where to go and how to go about handling the protesters.

I’m hip. Video coordination is going to be very important in the coming months and much as I hate to say it, armed people need to be out marching with protesters at any and every event.

they are coordinating against us and treating civilians as enemy combatants and literally calling city streets battle/combat zones.

I’m hip. Video coordination is going to be very important in the coming months and much as I hate to say it, armed people need to be out marching with protesters at any and every event.

they are coordinating against us and treating civilians as enemy combatants and literally calling city streets battle/combat zones.

Facts!

Kyle Rittenhouse — the teen charged with murder after shooting 3 Kenosha protesters with an AR-15 — was obsessed with Blue Lives Matter and put people 'on edge' before the shots rang out

Kyle Rittenhouse — the teen charged with murder after shooting 3 Kenosha protesters with an AR-15 — was obsessed with Blue Lives Matter and put people 'on edge' before the shots rang out
5f468f9789aff80028ab8153

Yup.

Honestly, his parents need to be arrested too.

That’s LEGIT TERRORISM

Idk how else you can describe it. Dude MURDERED a protestor like it’s a ****ing video game
And then shot and killed 2 more unarmed protestors trying to stop him from escaping the first murder. Absolutely disgusting. But Tony is too big a supremacist to declare a state of emegency when legit terrorists are out here gunning down people for protesting the fact that they're being gunned down.

I hope all the "blue lives matter" MAGAs out here defending this terrorist will get exposed for being supporters of mass shootings. These terrorist sympathizers are enemies of America and enemies of freedom.

The other thing with the terrorists is you have to take out their families, when you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families. They care about their lives, don't kid yourself. When they say they don't care about their lives, you have to take out their families.

Back
Top Bottom