***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Who is enabling these terrorists? We need to follow Donald Trump's advice and go after not just them but their families.

1598471774937.png
1598471783094.png

To defeat terrorism, we must also speak out forcefully against a hateful ideology that provides the breeding ground for violence and terrorism to grow.

1598471954699.png

In addition to screening out all members or sympathizers of terrorist groups, we must also screen out any who have hostile attitudes towards our country or its principles.

Last edited:
Honestly, his parents need to be arrested too.

Absolutely! Please, someone correct me if I'm wrong because I just don't know anything about guns. But don't you have to be of legal age to purchase an AR-15? He was listed as being 17. Who bought the gun he was using and who owned it? His father? I'm pretty sure a 17 year old can't legally buy this type of gun being under age.

This is disgusting

Unfortunately justice will not be served.
Justice is futile in the America we live in today.
A new crop and generation of people would need to grow up to change America

I know people don't want to hear it but in times like this I always find consolation in scripture.
We may not get justice here but eventually we will.
Some verses below for those who may find comfort in it.
#StayStrong

Romans 12:19
Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.”

Luke 18:1-8 Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up. He said: “In a certain town there was a judge who neither feared God nor cared what people thought. And there was a widow in that town who kept coming to him with the plea, ‘Grant me justice against my adversary.’ “For some time he refused. But finally he said to himself, ‘Even though I don’t fear God or care what people think, yet because this widow keeps bothering me, I will see that she gets justice, so that she won’t eventually come and attack me!’ ”And the Lord said, “Listen to what the unjust judge says. And will not God bring about justice for his chosen ones, who cry out to him day and night? Will he keep putting them off? I tell you, he will see that they get justice, and quickly.

Psalm 17
A prayer of David.
1 Hear me, Lord, my plea is just; listen to my cry. Hear my prayer—it does not rise from deceitful lips...Keep me as the apple of your eye; hide me in the shadow of your wings from the wicked who are out to destroy me, from my mortal enemies who surround me. They have tracked me down, they now surround me with eyes alert, to throw me to the ground. They are like a lion hungry for prey, like a fierce lion crouching in cover. Rise up, Lord, confront them, bring them down; with your sword rescue me from the wicked. By your hand save me from such people, Lord, from those of this world whose reward is in this life...As for me, I will be vindicated and will see your face; when I awake, I will be satisfied with seeing your likeness.

Who is enabling these terrorists? We need to follow Donald Trump's advice and go after not just them but their families.

1598471774937.png
1598471783094.png

To defeat terrorism, we must also speak out forcefully against a hateful ideology that provides the breeding ground for violence and terrorism to grow.

1598471954699.png

In addition to screening out all members or sympathizers of terrorist groups, we must also screen out any who have hostile attitudes towards our country or its principles.
So, the night after the RNC had that couple speaking at the convention, warning about their right to defend themselves and their property after leftist mobs, and using coded racist language. A white supremacist felt embolden enough to murder multiple people because he felt they were threatening what, a building.

If you can't see the GOP is the party of white nationalism, supremacy, and violence, then you are either not paying attention, a racist yourself, or a racist that wants a rental property and a tax break.

Last edited:
The trump admin has literally demonized, criticized, Criminalized, discredited , ran cointelpro tactics on Black liberation groups, simply asking for accountability and equality

While emboldening, welcoming, de-prioritizing actively violent White supremacist groups.

dwalk31 dwalk31

This is the part that really pisses me off. It’s broad day too.

The trump admin has literally demonized, criticized, Criminalized, discredited , ran cointelpro tactics on Black liberation groups, simply asking for accountability and equality

While emboldening, welcoming, de-prioritizing actively violent White supremacist groups.

dwalk31 dwalk31

This is the part that really pisses me off. It’s broad day too.
Not every black person in the US supported the civil rights movement. They eventually benefited from it, and you won't find them today because they will never admit they disapproved of MLK, Malcom X, the late congressmen, and so many others.

The thing that really gets me (to borrow some language from rexanglorum rexanglorum and others) is that they are justifying carrying AR-15s in the name of defending property.

They're not even being covert about it. They're saying this terrorist had the right to murder people in order to protect property. Not even his property. Not even property in his state. Property in another state.

And they're also saying this terrorist had the right to flee the scene of the crime and murder anybody who chased him.

Mask off. **** these people.

edit: visuals:

1598472998094.png
1598473008149.png

The best that Delk has to offer is that Trump doesn’t support Black Lives Matter. Which is laughable.

This man may be a Black man’s father one day and he’ll have to explain that he voted twice for a President who emboldened white supremacists from the Oval Office because he wanted Joe Biden to announce a symbolic reparations plan.

The best that Delk has to offer is that Trump doesn’t support Black Lives Matter. Which is laughable.

This man may be a Black man’s father one day and he’ll have to explain that he voted twice for a President who emboldened white supremacists from the Oval Office because he wanted Joe Biden to announce a symbolic reparations plan.
I'm not even religious, but Imma pray for that child.

Wonder if the other teams will boycott and sit tonight too. If the terrorists are going to keep escalating their attacks on unarmed citizens, the loudest voices in our society should escalate their boycotts and their message.

He'd have no shame standing at attention and supporting his votes just like he will when his future kid asks him about Roy Moore and why grandpa Roy isn't allowed at family functions.

Like 2 months ago, trump used military force to clear out peaceful
Protesters and church clergy so he could walk his way to a photo op.

dwalk31 dwalk31 Aint care or say ****.

When your President is openly given the call, enabling, REWARDING and riling up folks to use violence and physical force...you get tragedies like this.

Speaking of scriptures:
I haven't studied this **** in a long time, but American Christians are basically the opposite of what the Bible says to be. I had someone tell me that the Bible doesn't say it's wrong for people to hoard wealth so we shouldn't increase taxes for the wealthy :lol:.

Edit: some words.

So, the night after the RNC had that couple speaking at the convention, warning about their right to defend themselves and their property after leftist mobs, and using coded racist language. A white supremacist felt embolden enough to murder multiple people because he felt they were threatening what, a building.

If you can't see the GOP is the party of white nationalism, supremacy, and violence, then you are either not paying attention, a racist yourself, or a racist that wants a rental property and a tax break.

Just want to make sure this post doesn’t escape the attention of dwalk31 dwalk31 . I know he’s busy right now because all of this unrest is occurring in his home state of Wisconsin, but now that I tagged him in this post there’s no excuse for him not to read it.

Just want to make sure this post doesn’t escape the attention of dwalk31 dwalk31 . I know he’s busy right now because all of this unrest is occurring in his home state of Wisconsin, but now that I tagged him in this post there’s no excuse for him not to read it.

I wrote a long post but deleted it.

EDIT: I’ll just quote what you recently posted in another thread:

It’s been a rough road ahead for US ever since 1619. Nothing new WE haven’t already dealt with before.

I wrote a long post but deleted it.

I’ll leave it at I’ve read the post.

The time is NOW for you to step away from the Republican Party champ. Everything has been presented to you in what they do, from white supremacy, voter suppression of black people, to giving armed militias and scared white folks the green light to point their guns at black people with no repercussions.

I’m not even telling you to become a Democrat all of a sudden. I’m just telling you it’s time to leave a place that you once thought was home.....which is the Republican Party. What say you brotha...........if I can call you that, brotha??

Wonder if the other teams will boycott and sit tonight too. If the terrorists are going to keep escalating their attacks on unarmed citizens, the loudest voices in our society should escalate their boycotts and their message.
Kind of called it. Good on the NBA as an organization coming out and postponing all games.

Speaking of scriptures:

I haven't studied this **** in a long time, but American Christians are basically the opposite of what the Bible says to be. I had someone tell me that the Bible doesn't say it's wrong for people to hoard wealth so we shouldn't increase taxes for the wealthy :lol:.

I agree
American Evangelicals see Christianity as their identity (like they see culture and race) not as a way of life or conduct. They could care less about Jesus or his teachings.
American Evangelicals are our Radical Islamic Terrorists...same terror, death, and destruction... different book and culture.

The time is NOW for you to step away from the Republican Party champ. Everything has been presented to you in what they do, from white supremacy, voter suppression of black people, to giving armed militias and scared white folks the green light to point their guns at black people with no repercussions.

I’m not even telling you to become a Democrat all of a sudden. I’m just telling you it’s time to leave a place that you once thought was home.....which is the Republican Party. What say you brotha...........if I can call you that, brotha??

This isn’t about the Republican Party. I’ve condemned the Republicans in the Senate as they obstruct measures I find important.

My stance has been that this administration can push measures through an otherwise obstructive Republican Senate.

I supported President Obama. I think you have a misunderstanding of my position. I’m focused on the best way to get needed results.

If you think Biden/Harris is that, I respect it.

But this isn’t some party loyalty thing, for me.

I’ve even gone as far as to say id vote for Biden.

Back
Top Bottom