***Official Political Discussion Thread***

51E0E06F-2983-4D1A-9E95-F85411C92C80.jpeg

Smh at Ben Carson. Put that man smack dab in the middle. True token **** :smh:

Brought to you by the guys who been trying get us to believe Trump isn’t overweight

I like the contrast between the paragraphs, like it started off ok and then took a hard swerve

"The re-election campaign of President Trump has issued the following statement regarding the comments of Joe Lockhart:"

"JOE LOCKHART IS A FAILED LOSER WHO IS A SCUMBAG AND IDIOT AND STUPID FAILING CNN NEEDS TO FIRE HIM NOW!!1!!!1!!"

What airline y'all think Antifa Ltd. flying on?

My vote is Spirit. If they dudes tryna stay war ready, surviving the constant state of discomfort a Spirit airlines flight provides gonna keep them sharp.

I dead *** thought about that while writing my post :lol: Either Spirt or Southwest because they have an (empty) middle seat guarantee and wanna get away fare to major cities.

Spirit is so stingy they probably charge you a fee for being associated with a political movement :lol:

I dead *** thought about that while writing my post :lol: Either Spirt or Southwest because they have an (empty) middle seat guarantee and wanna get away fare to major cities.

Spirit is so stingy they probably charge you a fee for being associated with a political movement :lol:
Frontier Airline's desperate new "Fascists Fly Free" program didn't go over well with Antifa.

I could picture one of them Antifa dudes at the customer service desk, throwing a fit, because they told him he can't carry on his molotov making kit without paying an extra $25

Back
Top Bottom