***Official Political Discussion Thread***

he wears dentures, he sounds just like my wifes aunt :lol: of course she usually has a couple of valiums in her too (she from florida) :lol:

Random people I meet have been throwing out the “I’m from Florida” disclaimer lately. :lol: **** is hilarious.

Random people I meet have been throwing out the “I’m from Florida” disclaimer lately. :lol: **** is hilarious.
:lol: technically she’s from west philly but she’s lived in Florida for 20+ years now. So yeah she’s from Florida. Fits most of the stereotypes perfectly too. :lol:

That’s fine, I don’t trust police being the only ones allowed to have guns. If we’re talking about taking guns they should be the first to lose theirs.

Yup. Them and anyone tied to violent militia/supremacist/Nazi groups should be stripped. Then we go from there.

Get them out of the hands of certain groups and I literally have no need for my guns. Would rather square up anyway.

“I hate guns, but I have several.”

-Dave Chappelle

It’s crazy that a guy being charged with murder is getting praised by public figures, including the president. ****’s ridiculous. Knowing he was going to kill someone, you now kinda wish someone had stomped the dude out.

I feel like this is the new normal. Even if Biden wins, I can’t imagine the next republican candidate not adopting trump’s campaign. They’ll continue the racist rhetoric, the outright lies, the heavy voter suppression tactics. Don’t see any way back for the GOP.

That’s fine, I don’t trust police being the only ones allowed to have guns. If we’re talking about taking guns they should be the first to lose theirs.
I'm black, police been violating my constitutional rights since came to this country. I have had them pull a gun on me. I probably trust the police less than most.

But like I said, society needs to changes and that goes beyond what we now consider "gun control"

It is also about completely changing how policing is done in this country.

It serves no one to get rid of one bad system and keep the other.

Anyway, even with my dislike of policing in its current form, if I had to call it, I still think private citizens do more buffoonery with guns that the police. Hell, one big reason the police is so damn corrupt and murderous is because white America in general gives them permission to be.

I'm black, police been violating my constitutional rights since came to this country. I have had them pull a gun on me. I probably trust the police less than most.

But like I said, society needs to changes and that goes beyond what we now consider "gun control"

It is also about completely changing how policing is done in this country.

It serves no one to get rid of one bad system and keep the other.

Anyway, even with my dislike of policing in its current form, if I had to call it, I still think private citizens do more buffoonery with guns that the police. Hell, one big reason the police is so damn corrupt and murderous is because white America in general gives them permission to be.

Police are trash in general but being black you for sure got it worse. My boy is an ex cop and he doesn’t even like the police.

idk man, citizens do a lot of buffoonery for sure I’ll give you that, like the St. Louis lawyer couple and people pulling guns over parking spots.

Personally I feel like scared police with guns is a bigger problem though. They are constantly killing and have a free pass to do so.

At least when a racist does it like that Kyle dude in Wisconsin they go to jail off rip and wait for their charges. Cops kill and sit at home chilling until the city burns then maybe get charged.

Police are trash in general but being black you for sure got it worse. My boy is an ex cop and he doesn’t even like the police.

idk man, citizens do a lot of buffoonery for sure I’ll give you that, like the St. Louis lawyer couple and people pulling guns over parking spots.

Personally I feel like scared police with guns is a bigger problem though. They are constantly killing and have a free pass to do so.

At least when a racist does it like that Kyle dude in Wisconsin they go to jail off rip and wait for their charges. Cops kill and sit at home chilling until the city burns then maybe get charged.
In the general scheme of things, that is a small victory. Rittenhouse could still get off and become the new Zimmerman.

The buffoonery private citizens do is not just what people like Rittenhouses and even right wing militias

Look at the kids that get killed every year because their idiot parents don't secure their firearms. Look at how much higher suicide rates are when dudes have access to handguns. Private dealers pump illegal guns into cities. How guns make gang wars even more deadly. That mass shootings by lone wolves. How gun nuts protect the worst aspects of America's gun culture at the ballot box. Hell look at how supposed supporters of gun control all of a sudden start sounding like a right wing libertarians the second they get the sense it might inconvenience them.

You won't get an argument from me that policing in America is a broken, corrupt, and frankly racist institution that needs to be changed into something like looks nothing like it does now.

However, people need to come to terms with how truly ****ed up America's gun culture is. It is circus bathroom status.

Last edited:
local things

The House Appropriations Committee endorsed legislation on Tuesday that would eliminate sovereign immunity for police officers from civil liability for alleged misconduct while on duty, reversing a vote the previous day that had defeated one of Democrats' top priorities for police and criminal justice reforms in the General Assembly special session.

Interesting that he's issuing such a specific denial for something the NYT report never mentioned. After all, the report only said that Mike Pence was told to be on standby for potentially temporarily assuming the role of president in case Trump had to undergo anesthesia during that strange visit. At no point did the report identify any specific reason or even potential reason for the sudden Walter-Reed Medical Center visit and the WH claimed at the time that it was just for a "routine checkup."
Thus, why bring up mini-strokes out of nowhere?

Last edited:
Interesting that he's issuing such a specific denial for something the NYT report never mentioned. After all, the report only said that Mike Pence was told to be on standby for potentially temporarily assuming the role of president in case Trump had to undergo anesthesia during that strange visit. At no point did the report identify any specific reason or even potential reason for the sudden Walter-Reed Medical Center visit and the WH claimed at the time that it was just for a "routine checkup."

Trump is just terrible at keeping secrets.

"Whatever you do, Don, don't tell anybody we're planning a secret raid of North Korea tonight."

5 minutes later:

@RealDonaldTrump "It never ends! Now they are trying to say that our armed forces led by your favorite President, me, are secretly raiding North Korea tonight, starting with an air raid at 1:00 am followed by a ground assault 3 hours later. That is never happening -- FAKE NEWS. Perhaps they are referring to another secret attack from another country?"

4dhock.jpg

Schlurrin

It wasn’t outta nowhere. Maybe trumps on NT and saw this post.

Back
Top Bottom