***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Look at trump defunding police. It’s almost as if he wants us to live in Joe hiddens America. :emoji_cry:

you’re right noskey noskey he has been radicalized by the RADICAL left, all that lib conjecture has rotted his brain. That’s why he slurs so much now.:frown:

how do we fix this? Bleach injections? Blame Obama?
We gotta TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK. We gotta build that wall, raise that flag, and take back our jobs. Once I get my $300 weekly benefit, I'll buy more overpriced ammo, more Clorox, and march on the DEMON-CRATIC cities to help FREE OUR DEAR LEADER. If they dont give us back OUR PRESIDENT, we'll start a war! #VANILLAISIS

Trump's threat is to defund police?

aepps20 aepps20 whywesteppin whywesteppin mplsdunk mplsdunk DLF DLF

What do we do??? The LIBS have infected OUR DEAR LEADER with their dirty Wuhan Flu! They're radicalizing Donald to be a leftist cukk! @rexanglorum and @rustylibbyford have gotten to our God. What do??

Not worried at all. We have our militia ready, willing and able to step in to do what needs to be done. #4COALSMEN

These are donations up front and not backdoor like aunt Becky. The Ivy League schools been allowing people to get into them through these sorts of donations for a long time now. That’s how kushner got into Harvard. Back when I was apply to undergrad it was a widely spread fact in my prep school that if your relative donated $1 million to Harvard that you’d get in.

What do we do??? The LIBS have infected OUR DEAR LEADER with their dirty Wuhan Flu! They're radicalizing Donald to be a leftist cukk! @rexanglorum and @rustylibbyford have gotten to our God. What do??
we will stand with our business owner brothers and defend this land from goons. We will vote twice...err..5 times November 3rd to get the Messiah relected. After which, we will cut all funding to dem lead cities. not just for police but for roads, schools, electricity. Ever heard of 'The Hunger Games'?

k30y585vtyk51.jpg

wait a minute, wait a minute.

just take it nice and easy. ok?

just relax.

This is 213D Chess from our man, Donald J Trump. Have you heard of a little thing called "reverse psychology"? I hadn't, so I looked it up. It's where you do the opposite of what people want.

When lib-infested cities lose their police, they will be BEGGING the president for more cops. Imagine that! A Black Lies Matter protest demanding more police! hahahahahahaha libs lose again!

Yet, the GOP and Trump can steal this election because they got away with it once already. The stole the election from Gore

Biden win needs to be a blowout, so on Election night he will be declared the winner, and as the count mail in ballots his lead will just get bigger.

Because if it close, the courts will back Trump

I'm glad Chotiner DESTROYED this pro-looting lib. Caught her in a bunch of lies, got her saying small business owners are equivalent to slaveowners, couldn't get her to say that rich white people looting black-owned stores is bad, and then ended with this lady selling an anti-capitalist pro-looting book. What a joke you libbies are:

1599164652410.png

this is the kind of **** that really gets me in the gut...our governments and institutions were about 50 years behind times even before COVID, but because of it the effects of inequality on the prole class get more vicious.

literature on the subject:

Massachusetts school officials have reported dozens of families to state social workers for possible neglect charges because of issues related to their children’s participation in remote learning classes during the pandemic shutdown in the spring, according to interviews with parents, advocates, and reviews of documents.

In most cases, lawyers and family advocates said, the referrals were made solely because students failed to log into class repeatedly. Most of the parents reported were mothers, and several did not have any previous involvement with social services.

imagine getting your KIDS TAKEN AWAY because you CANNOT AFFORD INTERNET ACCESS.

is this not barbarism?

1599164652410.png

this is the kind of **** that really gets me in the gut...our governments and institutions were about 50 years behind times even before COVID, but because of it the effects of inequality on the prole class get more vicious.

literature on the subject:

imagine getting your KIDS TAKEN AWAY because you CANNOT AFFORD INTERNET ACCESS.

is this not barbarism?

this entire article is heartbreaking. I don't know if it's the teachers or the school admins but they're full of crap. Not surprised no one wanted to go on record for their BS.

Back
Top Bottom