***Official Political Discussion Thread***

7fwr6dqkg5n51.jpg

Crazy how Q theories are actually happening from their side of the aisle. All projection, man. The delusion is scary.

news cycle so fast this will blow right by people. this is a new level of danger. people, specifically non-white people, are in grave danger in this country.

again this is D A N G E R. the Nazi comparisons might stop being comparisons before this year is out.

we are in beginning stages of possible attempted genocide just based off what we know now. I said months ago, border stuff looked like test runs for something else. **** getting real hectic real real fast.

I just want Dems to fight tooth and nail for the people instead of trying to be "fair" to the GOP. If your goal is to keep your suit clean, you can't possibly do that if you're willing to wrestle with a pig. Being the bigger person can work on an individual level, but doing this same thing time and time again will just embolden the GOP to do worse
so u agreed with the riots right???
just checking
cause folks pick and choose

Funny, these trump fans encourage rebellion, yet were and are against Black people rioting at the same time. Black people are dangerous without guns while in groups, and white people are patriots and simply maintaining law and order while with guns.

The root of white fear is based in a lot of projection, stemming from their history of brutality and violence.

They fear equality means people will do to them, as they’ve done for so long.

so u agreed with the riots right???
just checking
cause folks pick and choose

I don't think folks are rioting, I believe they're responding to the system being broken. The folks that are actually doing all the rioting in almost all cases are the police, who are instigating situations to provoke further response.

I hate that the media classifies protests as riots when the word itself is just another way to deflect the failures of the state onto the shoulders of Black people. IMO.

Back
Top Bottom