***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Crickets from LeBron regarding LA cops getting ambushed

Also. The reason why I’m voting for trump is not just bc I’m racist but bc with Biden, all these fires and hurricanes will be 10 times worse with a lib

Andrew Gillum absolutely was the best man to be governor of Florida for two reasons.

He’d have expanded Medicaid and honored the people’s wishes to reenfranchise criminalized Floridians.

More importantly, the man is a based Chad. He’s the best version of Florida man out there.

Finished 200 out of 887 pages in Woodward’s new book already. I should be able to finish it by the end of the week at most, possibly before the weekend.

Not much has happened so far, aside from Trump admitting to lying to the public about Covid-19, but I’m enjoying the book a lot. Especially the amount of detail and lots of information about the North Korea issue that is largely new to me.

I think the writing style could turn off some people, some may see the amount of detailed descriptions as excessive and often unnecessary in the context of what is being described.

Finished 200 out of 887 pages in Woodward’s new book already. I should be able to finish it by the end of the week at most, possibly before the weekend.

Not much has happened so far, aside from Trump admitting to lying to the public about Covid-19, but I’m enjoying the book a lot. Especially the amount of detail and lots of information about the North Korea issue that is largely new to me.

I think the writing style could turn off some people, some may see the amount of detailed descriptions as excessive and often unnecessary in the context of what is being described.
Imagine still reading in 2020. We got movies and the internets. Anything trump related, I Just tune into fox and friends

How do y’all feel about this? It seems like the state is not going to arrest the cops but they are giving the family a bag. I said the same when it comes to the NBA Strike, but I honestly can’t blame anyone (the players with the strike or family in this instance) for making the move in their best financial interest. It’s just sad to see the state go that route.

How do y’all feel about this? It seems like the state is not going to arrest the cops but they are giving the family a bag. I said the same when it comes to the NBA Strike, but I honestly can’t blame anyone (the players with the strike or family in this instance) for making the move in their best financial interest. It’s just sad to see the state go that route.

i'm assuming it's a bag of taxpayer money. party of fiscal responsibility, they said.

vbxu4mesb7n51.jpg

Back
Top Bottom