***Official Political Discussion Thread***

FD28717B-4921-40EB-B687-7104BC093B39.jpeg

A country's independence that was put into motion by protests, is now trying to outlaw protesting.

The GOP are tyrants.

But I forgot, when white people protest, even for the stupidest ****, it is cool. But like black folk and their allies protest for justice and it is a problem.

Dude wants to use RICO charges for protestors. ****ing disgusting :smh:

Last edited:
A country's independence that was put into motion by protests, is now trying to outlaw protesting.

The GOP are tyrants.

But I forgot, when white people protest, even for the stupidest ****, it is cool. But like black folk and their allies protest for justice and it is a problem.

How dare you! I have the right to flip cars and set things on fire if I don't get my Super Size fries at McDonald's.

The GOP are tyrants.

Certain protestors :smh:

think it’s the scale. they didn’t really impede anything from what I’ve seen so I don’t think it’s being taken seriously at this point. like you literally could just walk around them.

oh I was talking about the tweet from the Virginia GOP that was making light of voter intimidation. Even if the actual scene was tame people said they felt off in some way and the official Virginia GOP Twitter account made fun of them. because any form of voter intimidation or suppression is funny.

oh I was talking about the tweet from the Virginia GOP that was making light of voter intimidation. Even if the actual scene was tame people said they felt off in some way and the official Virginia GOP Twitter account made fun of them. because any form of voter intimidation or suppression is funny.

Ahh okay. yeah the VA GOP twitter page is a **** show. they have a new controversy every other week.

they had me blocked on my old twitter account :lol:

She cant be ****ing serious
unimpressed (1).png

It’s bad enough that Bernie is against ending the filibuster but at least he’s from a small State and he has a theory of how to achieve super majorities.

Feinstein is from the most disenfranchised State, within the Senate, and she is a moderate who has no belief that direct action can be used to get 60 plus votes. She’s black pilled as hell.

Back
Top Bottom