***Official Political Discussion Thread***

You said the right wing.

Are you talking about Daniel Cameron and the Breonna Taylor charges? I just noticed that you had quoted Rusty about that.

If so, then it is a common saying that “DAs can indict a ham sandwich.” So he certainly could have brought more serious charges. Hard to imagine that’s what they’d come back with.

You said the right wing.

Are you talking about Daniel Cameron and the Breonna Taylor charges? I just noticed that you had quoted Rusty about that.

If so, then it is a common saying that “DAs can indict a ham sandwich.” So he certainly could have brought more serious charges. Hard to imagine that’s what they’d come back with.
I've often stated that I believe that your decision to be down with Trump and the right wing, is about finance. I can understand that. However, it is time to take a closer look at what you are truly getting for your endorsement, if I am correct.

tumblr_pxgnhzBtmQ1xbc9hyo1_500.gifv

Save yourself the stress famb.

I've often stated that I believe that your decision to be down with Trump and the right wing, is about finance. I can understand that. However, it is time to take a closer look at what you are truly getting for your endorsement, if I am correct.

You’re being vague, and I know you can be direct.

What sparked the pack your bags comment (this time)? Because I don’t want to leave it unaddressed.

We been trying to tell you :lol:. I’ll just sit back, and watch you slowly unpack the layers of who that cat is.

Every skinfolk, ain’t ya kinfolk.

:lol: @ him pretending to not know whats going on and still not addressing the issue.

I addressed the issue with Cameron and the Breonna Taylor charges above.

Is there something else that you want me to address? If so, I will. There’s no need to play guessing games or pretend like I’m trying to hide from directly speaking to the issues.

Understood.

I just thought it was something more specific than your general objections.

But I get it.
We are gonna have to close ranks man, which isn't a bad thing regardless of who wins. But you do not want to be that dude that White people point to, then saying to Black people, why can't you people be more like Dwalk31?!
Ya' heard?

That's where this thing is going.

I think that you are addressing his comments to Woodward, right?

I don’t think it is accurate to state that he effectively labeled anyone who believes in white privilege as unamerican, divisive, and spreading harmful propaganda. Nor do I recall him stating that anyone who believes in white privilege has drank “the kool-aid.”

In any event white privilege is clearly real. So to the extent that he believes it isn’t he is obviously ignorant and I clearly disagree with him on that.
Here you go.

The Kool-aid comment is on tape in one of his interviews with Bob Woodward.

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/05/9100...gs-on-white-privilege-and-critical-race-theor
Trump Tells Agencies To End Trainings On 'White Privilege' And 'Critical Race Theory'

d94fec89bcbba0e5fbb4614668354374.png

9dd619becd0a5ab51625b4eafe5caeb1.png

9d4e29895974a0494083b6c7ab9635fa.png

Is there something else that you want me to address? If so, I will. There’s no need to play guessing games or pretend like I’m trying to hide from directly speaking to the issues.
You're the one doing all the pretending guy.

What time does your shift at Magic City start?

Or do you only drop it low for Trump?

We are gonna have to close ranks man, which isn't a bad thing regardless of who wins. But you do not want to be that dude that White people point to, then saying to Black people, why can't you people be more like Dwalk31?!
Ya' heard?

That's where this thing is going.

You think white folks would say that about me? It would be completely unwelcome if they did.

But I highly doubt it considering my open stance on white privilege, white supremacy and black empowerment.

That said, I respect your decision. As always, if you have a specific issue you want me to speak to, I will directly address it.

Back
Top Bottom