***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I'm sure Cameron probably put up the most pro cop case he could to the grand jury. Dude is a scumbag just like Delk. The thing is that the same thing could happen to them and their political affiliation won't save them.

Live look into the Kentucky grand jury:

White+Jury.jpg

Seems like his typical rhetoric involving “The Squad.”

The statement about Rep. Omar seemed to moreso be addressing certain leadership in Somalia than about her personal leadership. Seems he clarified that with the second sentence.

But as with many things he says, he can and should do better with that type of rhetoric. Not helpful and only serves to rile up certain members of his base at those speeches.
Racism, xenophobia and sexism being excused as "typical rhetoric". Man, you really have no shame. There's nothing that Trump could do to lose your support and that's pretty disgusting.

No knock warrant -> self defense -> officers legally allowed to fire back and murder people. Ok.

this guy going in on defending his BS immediately, great look

Racism, xenophobia and sexism being excused as "typical rhetoric". Man, you really have no shame. There's nothing that Trump could do to lose your support and that's pretty disgusting.

I’m not excusing anything. I did the opposite. And your last statement is simply false.

I’m not excusing anything. I did the opposite. And your last statement is simply false.
Saying he could do better after repeated racist, xenophobic, and sexist statements towards them is empty as hell. I hope that's not your response to racist remarks made to Black women in and around your life.

And that's my opinion based on your behavior in this thread over the last few years. I'm glad you disagree, but I don't believe you.

Back
Top Bottom