***Official Political Discussion Thread***

ac2exg4adat51.jpg

U.S. intelligence agencies warned the White House last year that President Trump’s personal lawyer Rudolph W. Giuliani was the target of an influence operation by Russian intelligence, according to four former officials familiar with the matter.

The warnings were based on multiple sources, including intercepted communications, that showed Giuliani was interacting with people tied to Russian intelligence during a December 2019 trip to Ukraine, where he was gathering information that he thought would expose corrupt acts by former vice president Joe Biden and his son Hunter.
The intelligence raised concerns that Giuliani was being used to feed Russian misinformation to the president, the former officials said, speaking on the condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive information and conversations.
AD

The warnings to the White House, which have not been previously reported, led national security adviser Robert O’Brien to caution Trump in a private conversation that any information Giuliani brought back from Ukraine should be considered contaminated by Russia, one of the former officials said.

Juju is a full-fledged Russian agent

It’s disappointing that the media gives this moron any attention. Then the attention they do give him, is them holding back in fear. It’s really pathetic. No channel should be giving this child a platform tonight. It’s ****in disgusting.

You’d think him making up lies about Covid, Fauci and his US Marshall hit would be blasted all over every channel. Sad times yo, sad times.

It’s disappointing that the media gives this moron any attention. Then the attention they do give him, is them holding back in fear. It’s really pathetic. No channel should be giving this child a platform tonight. It’s ****in disgusting.

You’d think him making up lies about Covid, Fauci and his US Marshall hit would be blasted all over every channel. Sad times yo, sad times.
They try to cover their buts by clowning him but the damage is done.

All about that paper dawg

tenor.gif

"Not business considerations"

mjlol.png

I don't come in this thread enough to know if this is a serious comment. I really hope not.

It’s a very serious comment.
And if you hope it’s not then I don’t know what to tell you.
Perhaps a look at what’s been happening the last four years with this administration and they’re insistence to pack the courts with unqualified conservatives, is what you really need to look at.

It looked like Biden is on one channel and Trump is on four channels. I threw on Biden just for the ratings cause I know Trump gonna lose his mind if he loses in ratings.

he going say some BS even if he loses in the ratings.. just look at how he talks about polls where he’s getting slaughtered

Back
Top Bottom