***Official Political Discussion Thread***

aepps20 aepps20

Mrs. Waltham posting up next to Proud Raggytone Ninja!

Magatron :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Calrissian :rofl: :rofl::rofl:

70D4DDD2-AE27-4E62-B6AD-EF2C27CF64DE.jpeg

You cannot make this up... she's on All Gas No Brakes

@54:40 until. This is the part, a lot of the disaffected and confused people refuse to acknowledge or even educate themselves on. And it’s sad man. Because I see a couple brothers getting tricked, and too proud to just say they didn’t know/were resentful.

Famb I was cringing all through that part. Roland asked him for specific places he sees overlap, and dude had no response. Mans listed one thing then went silent.

When Roland ask him if he felt he got played by Trump's people, the dude was like "it was gonna happen no matter who I talked to". The only issue is that he admits he talked to Biden's people, and Biden's people didn't pull the same move Trump's people did. His ego prevents him from seeing how he got finessed.

Cube outchea looking like an NTer that can't handle someone tearing apart their argument. I see so many brothas fall into this line of thinking too. Sad :smh:

Straight up opportunist. What's the point in starting a political party days before the election? I think he saw cube getting clout and Diddy tryna right ride the wave a rapper/artist started as usual. Cube came up with a plan. ( Biden said let's wait till after the election. Trump said let's do something now. ) Everybody getting played and they tryna make Cube out to be a **** for actually putting a plan out and negotiating with the power structure.
The first red flag came up when Cube revealed that he didn't meet Trump or Katrina Pearsons. Then, dude couldn't name the person from the Trump campaign who contacted him.

Does it sound serious to you? I mean, dude signed million dollar deals, how you gonna take a call from a low level staffer and not request to talk to the big boss about your plan?

Let's not even touch on how the anti-immigration talk probably resonated with Cube.

I agree and I think it's clear that celebs need to stay in their lane. They can't talk about politics with the same conviction they can talk about entertainment.

i feel like you can expand this to other areas outside of politics & celebs. when people speak on areas outside of their expertise, they often fail to realize that they have many blindspots & issues are hella complex lol

The first red flag came up when Cube revealed that he didn't meet Trump or Katrina Pearsons. Then, dude couldn't name the person from the Trump campaign who contacted him.

Does it sound serious to you? I mean, dude signed million dollar deals, how you gonna take a call from a low level staffer and not request to talk to the big boss about your plan?

Let's not even touch on how the anti-immigration talk probably resonated with Cube.
You peeped that too?

He was dropping hints about that **** like crazy.

You peeped that too?

He was dropping hints about that **** like crazy.
Coincidentally, I just finished listening to this episode below about critical race theory, which explains how racism is used as a tool of power in the process of resource acquisition and control. It was a great listen and it personally resonated beyond the usual talk of white supremacy that happens in the thread (because the political environment I grew up in included a lot of tribalism).

Needless to say, the hints from Cube were made even more obvious by what Roland said about Trump's strategy beforehand.

Some divide and conquer **** and folks still fall for that.

Famb I was cringing all through that part. Roland asked him for specific places he sees overlap, and dude had no response. Mans listed one thing then went silent.

When Roland ask him if he felt he got played by Trump's people, the dude was like "it was gonna happen no matter who I talked to". The only issue is that he admits he talked to Biden's people, and Biden's people didn't pull the same move Trump's people did. His ego prevents him from seeing how he got finessed.

Cube outchea looking like an NTer that can't handle someone tearing apart their argument. I see so many brothas fall into this line of thinking too. Sad :smh:

When Roland was breaking down how the $500B was just worded a certain way to make it sound like it was for Black people Cube realized he got played.

The president thinking that BLM is a terrorist organization is a "personal problem" :stoneface: :smh:

Crazy that people are still on this both sides BS

I’m having these discussions more and more everyday. It’s disheartening.

Jesus Christ @ this dude trying to find overlap between the two plans. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom