***Official Political Discussion Thread***

IMG_20200811_185948.jpg

Looks like another "Long Day Don"
Look like he just had the worst Salsbury Steak ever at the VFW hall.

Rusty already pointed out why this guy is a 🤡 and a fraud with his "predictions". Joe is at 50% or above which is something Hills never accomplished. Not to mention these numbers should make anyone angry what Comey did to her. His stunt caused undecideds to break against her which is why the 50% or over thing is so big.
But Hunter's emails!

I have albums of his on cassette, so yeah, he's playing himself by not using his lethal weapon and if he does dumb **** Imma point it out. Hopefully Chuck talks to these dudes. I think Chuck is still of sound mind. And he's on Twitter so I know he'll see this stuff eventually.
ratio of post content to screen name is out of this galaxy 🤯

Waiting for the story to continue: ".... these records were found on a laptop dropped off by Don Jr at a Radio Shack. Don Jr waited for the repairs in the cell phones section of the store, passed out after doing a line of coke, and then absconded without paying the $20 bill.

"The employee was going to throw the laptop in the trash but Don Jr had left open a file named, 'super secret, don't show to FBI' that had all the financial records of his father, along with the nuclear codes and nudes of Ivanka."

Back
Top Bottom