***Official Political Discussion Thread***

$100m for ads is insane and I get why people would be outraged when there's so many people struggling due to the pandemic, but to play devils advocate, Bloomberg donates a lot to charities and even pledged to donate as much of his money as possible before he dies. So at least he's not a dude who's pumping money into politics and ignoring the issues humanity is facing.
Again no one is really attacking Bloomberg. People are criticizing the economic and political systems that allow people like Bloomberg to do this kind of stuff.

Also, for every Bloomberg, there are other billionaires pumping even more money into the conservative side like the Koch and Mercer families

Mike Bloomberg donating to good causes doesn't make the systems people have to live under any less obscene

Guys, guys, guys... Guys! Where is Bill Barr? Has anybody heard from him in the past month?

edit: apparently he was in Memphis today.

Last edited:
Ghoulani tried to get Borat stop and frisked

C0D5A476-A3AC-444D-B679-D7DF51E10403.jpeg

NY Politics follow the N.Y. Knicks approach of decision making. Deblasio, trash. Bloomberg, trash. Ghoulani , trash. Ed Kocks, trash.
I'm not very hopeful about whoever our next mayor is. The clown show that was the last election wasn't too inspiring.
Biden kisses son on cheek: ❌

Trump "I'd **** Ivanka if she wasn't my daughter": ✅
Does this look like an appropriate father/daughter interaction to you?

Eh9VoPhWsAEP2Wm

I'm not very hopeful about whoever our next mayor is. The clown show that was the last election wasn't too inspiring.

Does this look like an appropriate father/daughter interaction to you?

Eh9VoPhWsAEP2Wm
Sometimes I can't tell the difference between friendly or familial love and real love. I mean I've seen male and female pics where they hold or hug another and the caption says something like "my BFF", "I love you", "I miss you insert <name>".

Then there's other times where they hug and hold one another, and if they kiss it looks obvious they're a couple, especially when they say something like "I love you forever", "you're only mine". If they don't, people speculate. 🤔.

So I can't tell what kind of hybrid relationship Trump has with Ivanka. :lol:.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom