***Official Political Discussion Thread***

u86ybtl34tv51.jpg

folks get so bent out of shape when people post memes like this :lol:

Jared Kushner is a great guy, I like him a lot.

the quotes are HILARIOUS

Kushner was also dismissive of party politics, calling the Republican Party, "a collection of a bunch of tribes" and describing the GOP platform as "a document meant to, like, piss people off, basically." Kushner went on to tell Woodward that Trump did a "full hostile takeover" of the Republican Party when he became its presidential nominee.

He also told Woodward, "The most dangerous people around the President are over-confident idiots" and that Trump had replaced them with "more thoughtful people who kind of know their place."

"It was almost like Trump getting the country back from the doctors. Right?" Kushner told Woodward on April 18. "In the sense that what he now did was, you know, he's going to own the open-up."

Andrew Sullivan is a trash *** racist.

But he still got more sense than Delk because he is voting for Biden

So Delk hates black people more than the dude that can't stop complaining that society shuts down debates about race science too quickly. And introduced the work of Charles Murray to the masses.

“See, I never just did things just to do them, c'mon I mean, what I'm gonna do just all of the sudden just jump up and grind my feet in somebody's couch like it's something to do? Come on, I got a little more sense than that. ...Yeah, I remember grinding my feet into Eddie's couch.”

:lol:

to be fair majority of memes are stupid. it just seems like there’s an emotional reaction from these obviously dumb jokes every single time :lol:

**** we been laughing at low hanging fruit, fry cook/lawyer jokes and faux MAGA posts for 4 years
From who though?

a couple of people made one-line comments about it, another made two-line reponse. That the emotional reaction? :lol:

Ok, other memes are stupid, and, so what? The meme in question wanted to be funny, even at a low hanging fruit, it kinda misfired. Or is there something clever about it that is going over my head?

Y’all want me to really come in here, again, and say I’m against voter suppression just so y’all can say that I’m not... ?

Okay

I’m against voter suppression, period. No matter who is doing it.
"But I will vote for the only party that does it. And plans to continue to do more of it"

I expected you to come in here talking the same sellout pathetic ****. Thanks for not letting me down.

to be fair majority of memes are stupid. it just seems like there’s an emotional reaction from these obviously dumb jokes every single time :lol:

**** we been laughing at low hanging fruit, fry cook/lawyer jokes and faux MAGA posts for 4 years

Only jokes, name-calling, etc, about the right can be posted without getting that smoke in here.

Back
Top Bottom