***Official Political Discussion Thread***

96kt2ekdxtv51.jpg
look at that FANTASTIC ROI

What would happen if they lowered the overall tax % , but got rid of most of the deductions the super rich use to get out of taxes?

so much to unpack.
1. Someone takes the time and resources to operate a “Trump store”
2. They accuse the left of stealing votes, so their solution is to steal votes.
3. Why do they steal their own votes? Wouldn’t it make sense to steal opposition votes to stop them from being counted?
4. “‘Huyck declined to comment further, claiming VICE News “writes mean things about us.”’ What a snowflake.

so much to unpack.
1. Someone takes the time and resources to operate a “Trump store”
2. They accuse the left of stealing votes, so their solution is to steal votes.
3. Why do they steal their own votes? Wouldn’t it make sense to steal opposition votes to stop them from being counted?
4. “‘Huyck declined to comment further, claiming VICE News “writes mean things about us.”’ What a snowflake.

Trump Store. :lol: :lol: :frown:

see, what might be going on there--since it´s in Cali--is ¨oh looka that, we found all these red ballots Nov 4.¨

Seen this story the other day.
francis.png

look at this nonsense. look at it, the sheer tomfoolery.

apparently what happened up there in Philly was ¨a poorly designed ad campaign.¨

...but I don´t believe that bs for a solitary second.

1603906925405.png

it´s legit like an episode of ¨Wacky Races¨...we are about to see some of the silliest **** in modern history.

you.

are living through this.

i looked up those cross streets to see if he got caught and:

No one at the foundation thought this could backfire, not one person? :stoneface:

apparently what happened up there in Philly was ¨a poorly designed ad campaign.¨

...but I don´t believe that bs for a solitary second.

Me neither https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_League_of_Philadelphia

Although no longer exclusively Republican or male in membership, The Union League of Philadelphia has maintained its identity as distinctly traditional and politically conservative.

“citation needed” nah that sounds about right

It will be nearly two weeks since I dropped off my ballot, and it has not been counted yet because of Trump and the Republicans are suing to slow down the count. In hopes that they can throw doubt in the process and have ballots invalidated after the election.

These mother ****ers are trash.

And Delk happily supports these efforts.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom