***Official Political Discussion Thread***

It will be nearly two weeks since I dropped off my ballot, and it has not been counted yet because of Trump and the Republicans suing to slow down the count. In hopes that they can throw doubt in the process and have ballots invalidated after the election.

These mother ****ers are trash.

And Delk happily supports these efforts.

I made some calls to Da Nevada branch of Coal Gang and we have your ballot. If you don't STOP POSTING LIBERALS CONJECTURE AND INNUENDO It will go in da trash. DA CHOICE IS YOURS

cub2gt8biuv51.jpg

6yqhv9jmjuv51.png

Twitter thread about the mayhem of the Nebraska rally. Trump paid for buses to get them there, but not to get them back and left 1000s out in the cold, elderly, suffering from hypothermia and lost. PD worked into all hours of the night to get everyone back to their cars

It will be nearly two weeks since I dropped off my ballot, and it has not been counted yet because of Trump and the Republicans are suing to slow down the count. In hopes that they can throw doubt in the process and have ballots invalidated after the election.

These mother ****ers are trash.

And Delk happily supports these efforts.
This **** is ****** up. I dropped mine off two days ago and it was accepted. It's beyond ridiculous that we don't have a universal system to ensure everyone has time to vote and be counted, but we all know why that is the case.

Twitter thread about the mayhem of the Nebraska rally. Trump paid for buses to get them there, but not to get them back and left 1000s out in the cold, elderly, suffering from hypothermia and lost. PD worked into all hours of the night to get everyone back to their cars

i have no idea how dems aren't all over "the trump administration will leave you out in the cold" ads right now.

Why did my aunt that I never speak to call me at 8:30AM to say that her clients (she runs a dental office in San Fernando and a lot of her clients are cops) informed her to be ready after Nov. 3rd because it could get crazy.

Wtf.
I hope Ninja still has his musket

I really hope Trump gets blown out on election night. You know he's gonna claim victory unless that happens.

I gotta say it's been really eye opening that nearly 40 percent of the populace supports this vile and despicable man no matter what. That says a lot about this country.

It’s not the way Trumpworld would have wanted it. As much disdain as the president’s supporters have for the media, their ultimate goal was to place a story in a well-known, conservative-leaning outlet that conclusively showed Biden profiting off his son’s business deals. Doing so would simultaneously establish the conservative media’s journalistic prowess and bolster MAGA claims of mainstream media bias.

But no A-list conservative outlet has published anything living up to those claims. Instead, these outlets have turned their firepower toward other reliable topics: social media bias; deep state plots; and the media’s failure to cover a story they themselves have backed away from, leaving Giuliani and Bobulinski to sell the story to the fringe.

“I think we're seeing a tactic of something like flooding the zone,” said Chris Loofte, the senior editor of First Draft, a nonprofit that works to combat disinformation. “And it could be backfiring, in that all of these leads are circulating, but none of them are really getting all the attention that would be required for an outlet like The Wall Street Journal to give them any attention.”

WASHINGTON — The disinformation operation was christened “Project Clintonson.” It brought together two notorious figures in Republican political circles, Blackwater founder Erik Prince and Trump adviser Roger Stone. Their objective couldn’t have been more explicit.

“We do not need to make major gains among African American voters,” said a 13-page proposal for Project Clintonson that Prince sent to unnamed donors a week before Election Day 2016. “We merely need to dampen turn out [sic] and make it difficult for the Black Democratic elected officials in Hillary’s pocket to turn out Black voters at Obama-like levels. A shift of a few points in the right places can swing this election.”

He also told Woodward, "The most dangerous people around the President are over-confident idiots."

Jared Kushner is a great guy, I like him a lot.

Back
Top Bottom