***Official Political Discussion Thread***

The things that the right does to get memed are generally VERY different from the things that the left does to get memed

Seems like Delk is melting down now that he is legitimately worrying about paying a higher capital gains rate on the sale of his rental property.

:lol:

son bout to write in Kanye and resolve it by talking about Kim helping free prisoners while he circles back to “crime bill”

man you know what I’m talking about, you doing the dwalk rn :lol:

it’s not the point of any of that, it’s that not in 1000 elections would you have the same energy for stupid memes aimed at conservatives

or stupid jokes about fry oil stains on legal docs

or MAGA cosplay posts

and you arguing about it like it’s a weird phenomenon that people don’t like their side being made fun of :lol:
Dude what the **** are you even talking about? :lol: :lol:

I said one line about the meme, two short ones in regards to your comment. What "energy" I'm I having over a stupid meme.

And like even said, putting Biden aside, the point the meme is trying to make doesn't really work.

If the message was different I would have a different response. had pants had pants has posted other memes critical of Biden/Dems I didn't say anything.

And how I'm I arguing, by explaining myself?

Yes, people generally don't like stuff critical of their side. But that is not strictly why I made my comment. The assumptions/setup for the meme is bad. 2020 problems are not one-to-one with the 1974 problem like another poster pointed out. Damn near every politician wants to change the problem they see, but political roadblocks stop them. Hell even if you look at Biden this is his third time running for President, so he has pushed his vision for America multiple times. So besides being silly, unfunny, (which are whatever) the base assumption of the argument in the meme is flawed (which I felt worth criticizing).

I thought a stupid meme was not worth my time and energy to make a detailed post breaking down these things. So I just made an off-hand comment.

Famb I am not taking issue with your general point. Just the reaching you are doing with the examples to make it :lol:

Last edited:
Dude what the **** are you even talking about? :lol: :lol:

I said one line about the meme, two short ones in regards to your comment. What "energy" I'm I having over a stupid meme.

And like even said, putting Biden aside, the point the meme is trying to make doesn't really work.

If the message was different I would have a different response. had pants had pants has posted other memes critical of Biden/Dems I didn't say anything.

And how I'm I arguing, by explaining myself?

Yes, people generally don't like stuff critical of their side. But that is not strictly why I made my comment. The assumptions/setup for the meme is bad. 2020 problems are not one-to-one with the 1974 problem like another poster pointed out. Damn near every politician wants to change the problem they see, but political roadblocks stop them. Hell even if you look at Biden this is his third time running for President, so he has pushed his vision for America multiple times. So besides being silly, unfunny, (which are whatever) the base assumption of the argument in the meme is flawed (which I felt worth criticizing).

I thought a stupid meme was not worth my time and energy to make a long post breaking down these things. So I just made an off-hand comment.

Famb I am not taking issue with your point. Just the reaching you are doing with the examples to make it :lol:

I’m talking about this conversation wouldn’t happen based on a meme about conservatives, or other unfunny posts 🤷🏽‍♂️

I feel like you’re the only person hyper analyzing this. it’s a dumb political hyperbolic meme :lol:

they didn’t even put the crime bill on there :smh:

Ya'll got had pants had pants re-writing the code with all these mentions

giphy.gif

Y’all want me to really come in here, again, and say I’m against voter suppression just so y’all can say that I’m not... ?

Okay

I’m against voter suppression, period. No matter who is doing it.

No. I don't want you to come in here and say anything because I don't think you add any true substance to the discussions in this thread. Respectfully, of course.

'A stronghold of the Democratic Party': How older Black voters could propel Biden to victory
For some Black voters over 65, the national unrest we've seen in 2020 is a reminder of civil rights movement they lived through, and how much more needs to be done.

I’m talking about this conversation wouldn’t happen based on a meme about conservatives, or other unfunny posts 🤷🏽‍♂️

I feel like you’re the only person hyper analyzing this. it’s a dumb political hyperbolic meme :lol:

they didn’t even put the crime bill on there :smh:
Again, what the **** are you talking about :rofl:

This is what I wrote in response to the meme...
This is a trash meme

Other people...
Oh man, this really made me stop and think. Thanks for posting.

Imagine a timeline of what Trump has been up to since 1974 :lol:

love how Biden is now responsible for fixing 2020's problems in 1974 :lol:
memes like this are the leading cause of smooth brain in boomers. they think theyre making a point but really displaying that they dont know how politics work

A missed a couple others, but they were just making jokes about the meme.

In response to my comment, I said this...
It is a stupid meme though

Not just because of Biden

So please point out the hyper analyzing I did? 15 words, that is hyper analyzing it? :lol:

This conversation is happening because you took issue with other people's post. And started making claims about my motives. Then when I explain myself, you then used that as evidence of your previous assertions, and make other struggle claim.

Famb, you just making reaches to support your point.

Miss me with this :lol:

dwalk31 dwalk31 , on a serious note, how do your parents, grand parents feel about your political positions? Do you come from a line of southern Black folks on the paternal and maternal sides? Do they know of how you are rolling politically? I am certain that they are proud of your accomplishments in becoming a lawyer, but are they aware of your backing this devil in the white house?

That's what my grandparents call him, the devil. Boy, you know that's nothing but the devil right there.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom