***Official Political Discussion Thread***

i think thats what they want you to say

Again, I ask if you are going to alter quoted material from me please offset it or do an asterisk or bold. A lot of folks come in here and read that and run with it as if I actually said it.

Thanks.

But you highlight a good point. They react as if I’ve said something that I haven’t.

Again, I ask if you are going to alter quoted material from me please offset it or do an asterisk or bold. A lot of folks come in here and read that and run with it as if I actually said it.

Thanks.

But you highlight a good point. They react as if I’ve said something that I haven’t.

my bad, i figured my comment implied that i was changing what you wrote.

More biscuit clutching :lol:

Tell us, what happened to the last two dudes that were posting right-wing memes in here routinely. Hmmm?

had pants had pants just posted one a page or two ago.

I think that’s what we were discussing.

Obviously someone being racist and violating community rules should be banned by the moderators.

There’s a huge difference between that picture by had pants had pants and the racist rhetoric of the two posters your’re talking about.

I swore that op-ed glossed over the child separation policy doe :emoji_thinking:

"These are our heroes" Such bravery I guess

my bad, i figured my comment implied that i was changing what you wrote.

It’s all good. You were clear. It’s how that stuff goes from page to page like a game of telephone that becomes an issue.

Days later I’m defending a fake quote from someone who didn’t bother to see how the exchange began

Y’all want me to really come in here, again, and say I’m against voter suppression just so y’all can say that I’m not... ?

Okay

I’m against voter suppression, period. No matter who is doing it.
I didn't say I wanted anything.

had pants had pants just posted one a page or two ago.

I think that’s what we were discussing.

Obviously someone being racist and violating community rules should be banned by the moderators.

There’s a huge difference between that picture by had pants had pants and the racist rhetoric of the two posters your’re talking about.
No one attack had pants had pants , no one had any smoke for him

People just pointed out the meme was silly.

Secondly, the two dudes that got banned from their racist posts were posting right-wing memes before that to antagonize people.

So please, you love to whine about conservative **** not being tolerated but you like to leave out the part of the long history of conservative bad behavior in here.

You do realize both of the candidates you posted about are old white men, right?

and yet, I posted the demographic breakdowns of their support for that poll

it would seem that I side with the non white males

From who though?

a couple of people made one-line comments about it, another made two-line reponse. That the emotional reaction? :lol:

Ok, other memes are stupid, and, so what? The meme in question wanted to be funny, even at a low hanging fruit, it kinda misfired. Or is there something clever about it that is going over my head?

man you know what I’m talking about, you doing the dwalk rn :lol:

it’s not the point of any of that, it’s that not in 1000 elections would you have the same energy for stupid memes aimed at conservatives

or stupid jokes about fry oil stains on legal docs

or MAGA cosplay posts

and you arguing about it like it’s a weird phenomenon that people don’t like their side being made fun of :lol:

ElbEkduXYAEsRnc.png

ElbEj-tXgAAmrTV.png

I don't like voter suppression no matter who does it
skip1.png

Back
Top Bottom