***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Because his dangerous rhetoric and subsequent division to potential positive legislation ratio did not work out in a way that was worth it in the end.

It was a mistake on my part valuing potential legislation over the bad of the administration. I did, repeatedly, call out the bad but continued to support the administration in the name of potential legislation.

But he’s lost now.

So flipping the senate so Biden can get the important legislation passed is the new objective.

I appreciate your response and the acknowledgment of your mistake. I wish more of his supporters were this level headed.

I think its worth noting, however, that when you find yourself, and those that look like you, on the receiving end of said dangerous and divisive rhetoric, you cannot afford the luxury of a cost-benefit analysis. That is a privilege many millions in this country do not have. Furthermore, going forward, I hope you realize that such clear, present and dangerous rhetoric is very rarely, if ever, "worth it in the end".

Exactly what the orange guy wanted.

one term and hes completely destoryed our faith in our election process....

lucky thing is, i know a sure fire fix... popular vote only, all ballot counting locaitons must livestream. EZ

Because his dangerous rhetoric and subsequent division to potential positive legislation ratio did not work out in a way that was worth it in the end.

It was a mistake on my part valuing potential legislation over the bad of the administration. I did, repeatedly, call out the bad but continued to support the administration in the name of potential legislation.

But he’s lost now.

So flipping the senate so Biden can get the important legislation passed is the new objective.
Do you realize Trump is NOT the only one? Hundreds, thousands of politicians have Trumps crooked, delusional, wrong mentality. They're the types you shouldn't support either. You have seen the light only after you have seen Trump losing today. You failed to see it 4 years ago.

But in 2 to 4 years, let's see how you vote.

51A147A1-3652-4E9B-8D48-5EA5B5E10DCB.gif

Strange thing about this video and the one from Detroit is that Biden is currently up in both places, so trying to “stop” the vote would stop the count while Biden is winning, if that could even happen hypothetically
They are not particularly known for their ability to think.

But what you're admitting has been known for a while. You're acknowledging it only now that it seems like Trump will lose.

Not sure what more there is to say on it.

A poster said the thread could forgive Biden for the results of the crime bill because he admitted his mistake.

I’ve now admitted my mistake in supporting Trump.

You telling me you can get over dude authoring the crime bill, with no problem, but cant get over me supporting Trump after I supported President Obama in 2008 and 2012?

Make it make sense.

Do you realize Trump is NOT the only one? Hundreds, thousands of politicians have Trumps crooked, delusional, wrong mentality. They're the types you shouldn't support either. You have seen the light only after you have seen Trump losing today. You failed to see it 4 years ago.

But in 2 to 4 years, let's see how you vote.

Aside from just my vote I’ll also continue to contribute to campaigns and important causes. I was already doing that prior, but like I said I didn’t want to get into a who-does-more Olympics.

I want the Dems to flip the Senate or else Biden will be stuck with a term of GOP obstruction.

Back
Top Bottom