***Official Political Discussion Thread***

shoutout to the ballot counters doin the thang to make sure every one is counted

bet this this MFer is gonna try some bull**** executive order to retroactively criminalize ballot counting after 11:59pm 11/03 .. you know this degenerate is gonna throw every hail mary he's got in his 25th hour

Last edited:
Not just them, Bernie Supporter Coupé It Coupé It was in here posting nonstop last night when Biden was down in MI, WI, MN, PA. Hasn’t been in here at all today :lol:

I had to sleep today!!! you didn’t see me wilding out at 4am when those Joe Biden votes came in from Milwaukee? Go back and read. I fell asleep at 7am comfortable!!!

yea I was stressed, who wasn’t!? This election was still way too close. Joey should have blew it out!!!!

But I’m happy, don’t get it confused. Trump is done, MAGA is dead :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Back to work tomorrow tho, gotta somehow get my sleeping schedule in order.

Steve Kornacki and John King are the journalistic equivalent of the phrase "hustle and bustle." You only hear about "hustle and bustle" around certain times (Christmas) and rarely hear the word "bustle" without "hustle."

Back
Top Bottom