***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Will be funny to watch the internal battles between those trying to get the Trump stench off of them and those doubling down on Trumpism too. The fireworks have only begun in the Republican Party.
Yea the internal GOP civil war is definitely gonna be one of the best things to watch unfold over the next 3+ years :lol:

We're already seeing the MAGA's turning their aim and ire towards the traditional GOP establishment and those guys are gonna have to decide whether to stay subservient to the cultists and keep being stooges to 45 and let him keep owning/dictating the entire party or whether they try to carve out a different course for the party.

Either way, its gonna be entertaining as hell watching them tear each other up :lol: :pimp:

Already seen MAGA's flip on 'blue lives', they'll be gunning for these longtime GOP heads and leadership figures next up, gonna be glorious.

As soon as the people starting talking about the 1% in 2012 both sides flipped the narrative and turned the class war into a race war because race wars don't affect their bottom line.
:lol:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

dance.gif

so no excuses when it comes to actual change right ?
voter’s rights act , qualified immunity, legalize marijuana,dematerialized the police , let’s throw police unions in there for fun .
The Dems don't have enough votes to beat the Senate filibuster

And while the majority of Dem Senators support getting rid of it, a few don't, so it will stay.

So there is some the Dems can do, but they don't have the votes for their entire agenda.

The Dems don't have enough votes to beat the Senate filibuster

And while the majority of Dem Senators support getting rid of it, a few don't, so it will stay.

So there is some the Dems can do, but they don't have the votes for their entire agenda.

it’s a first step however. 2022 will be the final test, imo

Literally, all they had to do was pass a stimulus check months ago and ask people to wear masks, and they'd have retained the senate and white house. The most incompetent people on the planet.

I made a list of major mistake Trump and the Repubs made in chronological order

1) Getting out of the TPP when they were beating the drums for the trade war. TPP might have led to them winning the war or a least blunted the suffering of farmers
2) Going after the ACA when there wasn't any political will behind it
3) Caging kids and separating families. I still think it was a main cause of them losing the house. People were disgusted and stayed home or voted against him
4) Mask never should have been politicized and obviously messing up the COVID response
5) Not giving people a second Stimulus check before the 2020 Election. Then not giving people the $2000 stimulus check after Trump said he would sign it after the election

So, if the orange scum comes anything short of addressing illegal lockdowns and the revocation of the "virus" narrative along with the expulsion of his Coronavirus Task Force. Then Gov't =1 and people =0.
You're getting played with these bipartisan (s)Elections. This whole thing is cooked up by both sides to further suppress us. As soon as the people starting talking about the 1% in 2012 both sides flipped the narrative and turned the class war into a race war because race wars don't affect their bottom line.
So the whole time he's just going to deflect and to "exposing election fraud" as if it matters if we get our livelihoods back whether it's blue or red. I can't understand how people rally behind this guy that makes the "blue pill" taste like the "red pill". It's all a concerted effort to keep you locked down permanently. YES, PERMANENTLY. You're all getting bit by the two-headed snake.

Sadly I don’t think you’re entirely wrong.

I would like to see Congress take up some sort of Right to Vote Act that exercises whatever Constitutional powers the feds have to reduce, prevent, and penalize partisan barriers to voting. the packed Court may make that difficult but I can think of no better hill on which to fight heading into 2022

the 2022 Senate map is rough for Republicans. they will have 20 incumbent seats to defend - Dems will have 14. Republicans will have Senate seats in 2 states to defend that went for Biden in 2020 (WI & PA). Dems will be defending 0 Senate seats in states that went for Trump

Republicans will be up against tough races in FL, OH, IA, and NC. Dems will only have tough races in GA and AZ. plenty will happen between now and then but the odds of Mitch McConnell retiring without ever being majority leader again just went up a lot

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom