***Official Political Discussion Thread***

They've already proven that their double standard for "newsworthiness" was always a self-serving joke.

prince side eye.gif

fronting.gif

The Trump administration is carrying out a federal killing spree. Police officers, whose colleagues choked a Black man to death for selling loose cigarettes on the street, are standing back and standing by while White Supremacist terrorists ransack the U.S. Capitol.

You voted for four more years of this because of a tax break and the "possibility of a Second Step Act?!"

That's not a "miscalculation;" it's manslaughter by insouciant cynicism.

You want to shift me saying “I supported” Trump to me saying “I voted for Trump.” I openly supported him and I also openly stopped supporting him. I also supported President Obama for 8 years.

It’s getting to the point where it seems like the thread prefers a villain to a redemption story.

I supported and contributed to the Dems flipping the Senate. I’m happy they did so. Trump lost. These actions are outrageous.

There’s no disagreement here.

You want to shift me saying “I supported” Trump to me saying “I voted for Trump.” I openly supported him and I also openly stopped supporting him. I also supported President Obama for 8 years.

It’s getting to the point where it seems like the thread prefers a villain to a redemption story.

I supported and contributed to the Dems flipping the Senate. I’m happy they did so. Trump lost. These actions are outrageous.

There’s no disagreement here.

FOH with this redemption story nonsense. This ain't a Marvel movie.

Whoever supported Trump from the get go was utterly blind and brainwashed.

Everything was so clear, from him winning to ending it all without a scent of decency.

He was even worse on the campaing trail in 2016, a sane person shouldn't have fallen for that.

Back
Top Bottom