***Official Political Discussion Thread***

mjlol.png

#NeverForget

I am not asking you to pretend about anything, I am asking you to live in a place where observable reality is respected.

If you can't do that, then do you I guess.

look we all hate trump but you playing Kevin Costner to Biden’s Whitney Houston right now lol. I’m genuinely curious as to what your opinion is on all his “gaffes” are? We chalking it up to just making mistakes or we turning a blind eye completely? This man has said some wild **** don’t make me post it lmao

So if any trump runs in 24 will they get the backing of the repub banner or will they run under independent ?

So if any trump runs in 24 will they get the backing of the repub banner or will they run under independent ?

Unless something seriously changes, Donnie has the party by their nuts. Need something more to change to force them to go independent. Honestly, you’d need the Republican Party to fracture due to trump somehow.

There is a rumor going around that she might be planning to primary Marco Rubio :lol:

She was thinking about talking on Schumer in NY at one point too. :rofl:

And of course, all three Trump kids are angling to run in 2024

****ing **** show
The 2024 Republican primary is just going to be all the Trump siblings debating each other and their father. Even Barron and Tiffany are going to take part.

I think you’ll see the GOP turn on Trump fast once it’s finally all over with and they’re not scared of him anymore because he has no power. That party has lost pretty much everything because of him. So many huge donors have distanced themselves.

I think you’ll see the GOP turn on Trump fast once it’s finally all over with and they’re not scared of him anymore because he has no power. That party has lost pretty much everything because of him. So many huge donors have distanced themselves.

the problem is the biggest portion of their energized base are the trumpster. I don’t think they are necessarily a minority or a majority. But their numbers are large enough and they are quite outspoken. It’ll be hard for them to win general elections without that base.

look we all hate trump but you playing Kevin Costner to Biden’s Whitney Houston right now lol. I’m genuinely curious as to what your opinion is on all his “gaffes” are? We chalking it up to just making mistakes or we turning a blind eye completely? This man has said some wild **** don’t make me post it lmao
You brought up his age, you said his brain is mashed potatoes to the point that Kamala Harris would have to take over for him by the second year of his presidency

All this implies that he is suffering from some major cognitive or some sort of dementia

His gaffes are probably a mix of the normal decline in sharpness people experience at that age and the fact that he has a stutter that he has thought all his life

I am not playing any role besides not agreeing with your suggestion/implication he has dementia or another issue causing the serious mental decline.

But since you want to throw jabs, :lol:. I know the world might be flat, flat top stone mountains might be ancient trees, the moon landing was faked, we don't need government everyone just agree to follow Natural law, poster of Youtube conspiracy videos, and endorser of nearly every struggle conspiracy theory that has been on NT ( D deleted let me know if I missed anything) guy is not really trying to analyze someone else's mental capabilities.

Post what you have to post my guy. And I would also like you to post your Medical degree and analysis of anything you post shows Biden is suffering an ailment that is causing his brain to be "like mashed potatoes."

I don't have to agree with your conjecture famb. I don't see what the problem is.

Last edited:
the problem is the biggest portion of their energized base are the trumpster. I don’t think they are necessarily a minority or a majority. But their numbers are large enough and they are quite outspoken. It’ll be hard for them to win general elections without that base.

I guess we don’t know. I personally, don’t think he’s running again. I don’t think we really know how much damage was done.

- The diehard Trump supporters have been claiming to be a part of the Trump party and they’re not with the Republican Party.

- Then you have a lot of Republicans that were dumb and naive and thought Trump would never incite a violent attack. Trump is just being Trump, it’s a character. Now they’re horrified and are done.

So I think they’ve lost more than they’ve gained. People talk about how many votes he got. I would say a few million of those were due to lies his party was spreading all over the internet and social media.

But since you want to throw jabs, :lol:. I know the world might be flat, flat top stone mountains might be ancient trees, we didn't do on the moon it was faked, we don't need government everyone just has agree to follow Natural law, poster of Youtube conspiracy videos and endorser of nearly every struggle conspiracy theory that has been on NT ( D deleted let me know if I missed anything)

Birds aren't real

Besides the fact, we live in a hyperpartisan time and voters have short memories, let us remember...

Because of the Electoral college, he came within around 65K votes of being re-elected

He got the second-highest vote total of any presidential candidate ever

The GOP's primary system's winner take all set-up makes it easier for him to get nominated again

You said anyone associated with him. Most of his loyalists in the House in swing districts are gonna be protected with a new round of gerrymandering, and incumbent President mid-term backlash. Of his Senate loyalist, only Ted Cruz is in a state trending blue.

One of the reasons the GOP falls in line so quickly is because they are scared of primaries by even bigger Trump loyalists.

Trumpism is alive and well, and will be for at least the next few years, if not longer.
Well stated, however- A lot of this rings true for Hillary in 16, only she received the most votes in history at the time and lost by less votes ~45k. I should have clarified, I meant his family as far as
running. I just don't see it.

I agree, Trumpism isn't going anywhere, and he will remain a section of the Republican party, but 4 years is a lifetime in politics. Just don't see a loser whos entire brand was winning bounces back to grab enough to win.

Also, you didn't address the issue of funding, I don't see how he bounces back without institutional money.

Back
Top Bottom