***Official Political Discussion Thread***

They had to bring out the expert to talk about his finances,they didn't wanna take the chance that he'd mess up :lol: :lol:

There's no way he's finishing his full term:

one of three things will happen: Either he steps down, He gets impeached or someone splits his wig.

Wait, did this dude bring someone in to explain why he doesn't have any conflicts of interest?

Correct me if this is a normal thing.

What a time...

:rofl: at the way Trump got low :lol:

He straight slid shorty in there, changed the subject and bounced :smh: :lol:.

Last edited:
Honestly, I'd rather him finish his full term because if he doesn't then Pence is in charge and more than capable of running a successful reelection campaign

I've never wished death on a President before, but I wouldn't mind if someone snipes his *** and saves us the misery of dealing with him for 4 years.
mean.gif

Wishing death on him or his cabinet isn't the way to go. That's stooping down to the level of da deplorables.

He's absolutely a complete sack of **** but I strongly disagree with wishing death on him.

Even if he does get hurt, then you're stuck with Pence. Who would undoubtedly wreak havoc on civil rights and serve as a puppet for the republican establishment and corporations.

Son was really bragging about how he can't have conflicts of interest,won't release his taxes and turned down a $2B bribe ver the weekend :rofl:

I like how this is trumps presser, but he talked for like 3 minutes, praised the media, then said they were the only ones that kare about his returns :lol:

:smh:
Wishing death on him or his cabinet isn't the way to go. That's stooping down to the level of da deplorables.
He's absolutely a complete sack of **** but I strongly disagree with wishing death on him.
Even if he does get hurt, then you're stuck with Pence. Who would undoubtedly wreak havoc on civil rights and serve as a puppet for the republican establishment and corporations.
I have family members that may die if they lose their health care. F this dude

The president has to have his attorney to tell us how he won't have any conflicts of interests. :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom