***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I find Buzzfeed questionable at times, particularly this new story, but that doesn't necessarily mean everything they do should be completely disregarded. I think scrutiny is warranted in cases like this but not everything they publish is unverified/questionable. So a buzzfeed article shouldn't be automatically dismissed without thorough examination of the content.

But in those cases where the content is verifiable, other media outlets generally also report on the same thing with a much better approach.

Watching this D**k Tillerson confirmation hearing at work. Man, they better grill his ***!!
Thanks for reminding me, gonna let that play in the background while I'm working/playing xbox

Also @Rico x Hood, Marco Rubio is next in line to question Tillerson in the confirmation hearing

Last edited:
Did he (or anyone else) ask about that 500 million oil field that Exxon owns in Russia yet and how Tillerson intends to put american interests ahead of the interests of the company he has worked for for 44 years?

Last edited:
Did he (or anyone else) ask about that 500 million oil field that Exxon owns and how he intends to put american interests ahead of the interests of the company he has worked for 44 years?
Not yet. Rubio is currently hammering him on his failure to recognize Vlad as a war criminal. I gotta say Rubio is showing more backbone than some of these democrats in these hearings. 

Did he (or anyone else) ask about that 500 million oil field that Exxon owns in Russia yet and how Tillerson intends to put american interests ahead of the interests of the company he has worked for 44 years?
Haven't hearrd anyone ask that yet but I only just started watching. Maybe Rubio will bring it up since he's relentlessly grilling him with each question 

Tillerson is basically saying he needs all information to make conclusions so if he has no time to get through all he information, he won't make a conclusion?

When did Rubio get his latest software upgrade? Dude was goin in

Last edited:
Dude cannot give a direct answer on Rubio's questions about human rights and national security regarding Russia

Last edited:
Dude cannot give a direct answer on Rubio's questions about human rights and national security regarding Russia
Rubio cooked him and Tillerson was struggling hard to defend himself. And Rubio called him out on his dodgy answers on top of that.

Where was this Rubio during the primaries?

Rubio cooked him and Tillerson was struggling hard to defend himself. And Rubio called him out on his dodgy answers on top of that.
Where was this Rubio during the primaries?

Trump had him by the balls :lol:

In reality,Rubio has always been one of the more vocal Putin critics in congress given his family history with dictators so I'm glad he's not letting up in the hearings. More of his party should follow suit

Last edited:
Surprised no one's asked him about climate change yet...actually,no I'm not :lol:.They barely talked about it on the campaign trail and I doubt it'll be anywhere near a priority for the former head of Exxon...:smh:

Surprised no one's asked him about climate change yet...actually,no I'm not
laugh.gif
.They barely talked about it on the campaign trail and I doubt it'll be anywhere near a priority for the former head of Exxon...
mean.gif
Someone asked him about climate change earlier, I think it was Rubio. He said it was important that the US stays in the climate change conversation because it's a problem that the US can't tackle alone.

When is Trumps pc?

Surprised no one's asked him about climate change yet...actually,no I'm not :lol: .They barely talked about it on the campaign trail and I doubt it'll be anywhere near a priority for the former head of Exxon...:smh:
Someone asked him about climate change earlier, I think it was Rubio. He said it was important that the US stays in the climate change conversation because it's a problem that the US can't tackle alone.

Must've missed it,good on Rubio again :lol:.That answer's gotta be a response to the rest of the world moving forward with policies combating climate change with or without the US. He know's how bad of a look it'll be if China is at the forefront and takes the lead in the fight against climate change :lol:

Trump trying to cosy up with the media again :lol:

Interesting hearing him implying that those "golden" leaks came from his own intelligence agencies...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom