***Official Political Discussion Thread***

It's almost like Ninjahood and other hemi price concious trump voters are NOT in on the con. :lol:

to point and laugh or not to point and laugh vol. 546788

Last edited:
Can't cry about espionage and state secrets the last six months and then applaud the release of Manning. He is a traitor that should do his full 35. Finessed Obama by turning into a woman for leniency.

Can't cry about espionage and state secrets the last six months and then applaud the release of Manning. He is a traitor that should do his full 35. Finessed Obama by turning into a woman for leniency.
I can agree that the he/she is a traitor, but Obama did not get finessed. The leaks did not hurt the Obama admin, he has nothing to lose from lightening the sentence.

Of course the leaks didn't hurt the Obama administration. This was more dirt on Bush II. Will he do the same for Snowden who "exposed" what the NSA under Obama was doing? You don't have to answer that.

Last edited:
It's almost like Ninjahood and other hemi price concious trump voters are NOT in on the con.
laugh.gif

We need to stop understanding what is coming out of his mouth and start understanding what is in his heart

We need to stop understanding what is coming out of his mouth and start understanding what is in his heart

I agree 100%. If a statesman like Steven Harvey says he's ok then I should believe Da Don like Piggy trusted Steve when he said he was supportive of her taking that principal job in California.

Last edited:
Obama not only commuted Manning's sentence, her name was just one of over 200 people he commuted or pardon today.

One of the worst things about Trump taking over is that these policy is going to stop.

I can agree that the he/she is a traitor, but Obama did not get finessed. The leaks did not hurt the Obama admin, he has nothing to lose from lightening the sentence.

It's not about a single administration man.

I can't blame Assange and Snowden for what they did. Barrack Obama ruthlessly used the Espionage act and he had Manning thrown in dungeon so why on Earth would Snowden or Assange be so foolish as to surrender themselves to US Justice.

Either you kill those two guys or you pardon them but the middle way (which Obama and most moderate Dems are obsessed with) was to leave to back two guys into a corner, two guys who have dirt on you who are now dependent on Vladimir Putin for their protection and survival.

Your first obligation is to yourself and not Obama's legacy or Hillary election chances. If I were in their shoes, my first priority is to not be tortured for decades by the US government.

It's almost like Ninjahood and other hemi price concious trump voters are NOT in on the con. :lol:

*sigh*

“Every single trade deal that the US has [created] since 1945 were these asymmetrical deals. Because we were trying to help countries improve their living standards,” he said. “We call those agreements free trade but they were free asymmetrically. So all we’re asking for now is to create more symmetry in these trade agreements.”

https://www.ft.com/content/0a15c89c-dcb6-11e6-9d7c-be108f1c1dce

this is literally what he's been saying for months... title is basically clickbait.

Last edited:

It's not about a single administration man.
I know it's not, it's about the country.
I'm just stating from a presidential standpoint, what does Obama have to lose to commute a sentence on someone who has already served their time.
Do I agree some of the leaks hurt the country's national security? It def did, but it also exposed some of the corruption as well.

I can't blame Assange and Snowden for what they did. Barrack Obama ruthlessly used the Espionage act and he had Manning thrown in dungeon so why on Earth would Snowden or Assange be so foolish as to surrender themselves to US Justice.

Either you kill those two guys or you pardon them but the middle way (which Obama and most moderate Dems are obsessed with) was to leave to back two guys into a corner, two guys who have dirt on you who are now dependent on Vladimir Putin for their protection and survival.

Your first obligation is to yourself and not Obama's legacy or Hillary election chances. If I were in their shoes, my first priority is to not be tortured for decades by the US government.

Pretty much or be destroyed by a hell fire missile from a US Drone without the constitutional right to due process of law. I wonder how many US Citizens Trump will kill relentlessly with these drones? I have a feeling Trump will unleash killer drones on US soil in the next 4 years.

Back
Top Bottom