***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Notice how Trump will repeat himself two & sometimes even three times for emphasis ? It's unreal how consistent he is with that smh.

" believe me folks....believe me ....you know you can believe me "

Last edited:
Young-Michael-Jackson-OK-sign-white-supremacy.jpg

I'm disappointed.

I came in here expecting to see y'all consigning on his statement about clean coal.

:smh:
i hate to say this, comrade, and this is rare, but dapper don got his facts mixed up.

coal comes out of the ground clean already. it doesn't need to be cleaned. it's clean and pure. i don't just inhale it. i smoke it, I snort it, I shoot it up my veins, i take it as a suppository, i sprinkle it on my well-done steak, i shower in it, i bask in its glory.

it's ok though. trump was 110% correct about everything else.

damn, don lemon has had it. he needs a drink asap.

btw, while trump still has 79% approval among Republicans, he has dropped 10% from January 20 (89%). among indapendents, he has lost 11%.

What a disgrace. America is in Shambles. This is needed though. Both sides of the political coin have shown themselves as willing to stoop and condone anything for votes.

Enough of the gaddamn false equivalencies. That's mainly why we're in the position we are now. There's clear RIGHT and WRONG here.
that fact that Mitch McConnell... ******* Mitch McConnell... is on the right side in all of this says it all.

trump is uniquely abnormal. he's the worst of the worst. he is historically awful and dangerous. he has no equal on the left or in recent history.

Y'all see the people I got to live with out here? I need you cats in NY and CA to get my immigration papers expedited ASAP
Come through fam. Got a spot for you out here and a ticket to the SC game on November 4. #fighton

Back
Top Bottom