***Official Political Discussion Thread***

No reason to be on life support if you and ya lawyer wasn't up to no sketchy ****. And if you and your lawyer doing something illegal you better hope he isn't dumb enough to keep it at his legal job lol

Mueller doesn't strike me as someone who is into approximation; so I have to assume that whatever he showed to the judge was more than good enough to get a search warrant.

Remember that Trump has been accused before of having destroyed evidence in his business dealings (there were stories about that in newspapers last year) , most likely with Cohen's knowledge.

That man is going to jail and I want to play this whole thing in the next GTA.

Im no Trump supporter....but jus the thought of waking up to the news that my lawyers office has been raided aaaand they took some papers with my name on them...would hav me on life support....and the ish is on tv....Trump got mike bibby ice in his veins
Yeah I don’t have any sympathy for Cohen. It was a legal search warrant the feds obtained too.

Minorities have gone through way worse questionable or illegal search “warrants”, and they(the trump admin) always be blaming us, so **** em

This ain't the first time dude has fought the law and lost

This a decades old thing now

Like most rich people he doesn't think the rules really apply to him.. or his doesn't know them
No reason to be on life support if you and ya lawyer wasn't up to no sketchy ****. And if you and your lawyer doing something illegal you better hope he isn't dumb enough to keep it at his legal job lol
Yea I def feel you...I'm jus saying if you can't be sketchy with your lawyer then who can you be sketchy with lol...Lawyer def gotta have the info hid in a better spot...Wouldn't matter tho they'll get papers to raid your daughter's Barbie dream home if they thought there was info there...I can't call it

I mean make fun of the older white educated voter all you want but they vote with their wallets a lot of time. Meaning tax cuts ring in their ears because they are usually on fixed income. High fixed income but still fixed nonetheless. Are there other circumstances like closet racism that plays with it too sure. But don’t discount how big taxes are on decision making.

And the Democratic Party didn’t help that they put hiliary as their candidate, a polarizing figure. I blame the Democratic Party for trump because they shoved hiliary down our throats when they knew so many people didn’t just dislike her but hated her. You can’t do that when a state might be decided by 10k swing voters who voted on that topic alone.
Stop it. You had fifty eleven candidates in the Republican primaries.

http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...-intel-info-than-almost-all-white-house-staff

The Washington Post reports that Kushner, whose portfolio encompasses issues ranging from the Middle East peace process to modernizing the federal government’s use of technology, has put in more requests for U.S. intelligence information than any White House staffer not working for the National Security Council.

Kushner holds a Top Secret/sensitive compartmented information (SCI) security clearance, the highest level, which allows him to review some of the nation’s most closely-guarded secrets and allows him access to the presidential daily briefing, according to the Post.

ADVERTISEMENT
He is one of reportedly dozens of White House officials who have been operating with temporary clearances during Trump’s first year in office, and his clearance could be in jeopardy following chief of staff John Kelly’s changes to the clearance process, the Post said.

This is what I don't get, how is this not more of a story? And why is congress not acting on this? It's absurd

Yea I def feel you...I'm jus saying if you can't be sketchy with your lawyer then who can you be sketchy with lol...Lawyer def gotta have the info hid in a better spot...Wouldn't matter tho they'll get papers to raid your daughter's Barbie dream home if they thought there was info there...I can't call it

Yeah, but Cohen doesn't appear smart enough to have been doing that - and he's not got the resources to defend himself. His best option is to roll over and then everyone is in trouble.

That Trump tower fire was kind of a blessing. I know I'm reaching but it's feels nice that Mueller went in for DA RECIPE to make mean nothingburgers for the people :pimp:

Awh lawd two more women in d trumpo affair? Looks like my boi trumpito got two extra shots of that infidelity elixir in his Stormi Shake

martin3.png

#shadowpresident
full

Trump's interim US Attorney for the southern district of NY appointed Robert Khuzami to the Deputy US Attorney position on January 5. So he would have been in charge if this recusal scoop is correct. Khuzami also appears to be a Republican.

Last edited:

Trump's interim US Attorney for the southern district of NY appointed Robert Khuzami to the Deputy US Attorney position on January 5. So he would have been in charge if this recusal scoop is correct. Khuzami also appears to be a Republican.

Was Berman the one who signed off on the raid?

Live feed of the Zuckerberg on the hill

Damn I completely forgot about the Zuckerberg hearing. Champions League football is starting in a little over 10 minutes though so I'll have to rewatch later.
Zuckerberg has another hearing tomorrow btw.

Back
Top Bottom