***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Nothingburgers & Trump steaks extra medium-well :pimp:

IMG_0394.GIF

You forgot the side of ketchup.

this tool and all the late night tools (Colbert, Corden, Kimmel, seth meyers, oliver)... who watches these shows. They talk about the same thing everyday about Trump. All the podcasts talking about Trump is in the top of the charts. Jesus Christ. This man is making people money. :rofl: Are people this naive?
I admit Fallon is bearable to watch though.

this tool and all the late night tools (Colbert, Corden, Kimmel, seth meyers, oliver)... who watches these shows. They talk about the same thing everyday about Trump. All the podcasts talking about Trump is in the top of the charts. Jesus Christ. This man is making people money. :rofl: Are people this naive?

What was your previous screenname?

@Methodical Management could you please check to see if this is Blco.

Much appreciated

I mean, we could be as naive as you and overlook the corruption that comes with the Trump administration.

LOL you leftys and your sensationalism ... OMG Hannity is a "client" ahhhhhh o my ooooooo ahhhhhh eeeeeew ooooooo ...

Meanwhile, in real life, details confirmed Cohen and Hannity discussed real estate and other miscellaneous law topics, with no invoice ever being paid by Hannity yo Cohen ...

The issue for both men is that Hannity wants to accurately portray his relationship and Cohen doesn't because a high profile "client" like Hannity gives Cohen the opportunity to protect the seized materials under the law - attorney client privilege ...

Hannity, who is admittedly a Trump supporter and defender, could help him by coming out strong saying he is a client of Cohen but then is looked at sideways because Cohen is a hush money king ...

Quite the predicament but hardly the wah wah fest you guys are claiming ...

misunderstand how topical humor works brehs

LOL you leftys and your sensationalism ... OMG Hannity is a "client" ahhhhhh o my ooooooo ahhhhhh eeeeeew ooooooo ...

Meanwhile, in real life, details confirmed Cohen and Hannity discussed real estate and other miscellaneous law topics, with no invoice ever being paid by Hannity yo Cohen ...

The issue for both men is that Hannity wants to accurately portray his relationship and Cohen doesn't because a high profile "client" like Hannity gives Cohen the opportunity to protect the seized materials under the law - attorney client privilege ...

Hannity, who is admittedly a Trump supporter and defender, could help him by coming out strong saying he is a client of Cohen but then is looked at sideways because Cohen is a hush money king ...

Quite the predicament but hardly the wah wah fest you guys are claiming ...

Proverbs 19:17
Whoever is generous to the poor lends to the Lord, and he will repay him for his deed.

Dapper Don showing what tough twitter authoritarianism accomplishes. He walks with the biggest stick, which is why I hope stormy leaks pics, or da pee pee tapes leak. So libbies can behold what true conservative power is. My fellow NT conservatives understand this, and fall in line beneath our leader as we await the glorious trickle down.

Libbies have not a single clue.

Back
Top Bottom