***Official Political Discussion Thread***

All of you keep saying that I should use the ignore button but you keep addressing me.

Enough already.
Well yeah, because you're clearly not making use of the button or your ability to scroll past and ignore. Otherwise this inherently ridiculous argument would've been solved pages ago, or perhaps would've never started in the first place.
You're the one that has been going on and on about demanding a rule change catering exclusively to you and that people stop talking to you on a message board. If you have no interest in reading something, like everyone else you scroll past it or use the block button if it bothers you too much. Nobody is forcing you to do anything and it is long past time to move on.

And again, don't take my reply as some sort of attack against you or something. It's just an argument at the end of the day and not that serious.

also -- is ByleBuzma a misspelling or instead a clever reference to the most common causes of acute pancreatitis? It's hard to tell the tone of your name online.

Please respond.

Byle Buzma. Kyle Kuzma, Lakers PF. Anywho, he's starting to become the very thing he despises. As elpablo21 elpablo21 alluded to.

Probably much ado about nothing but
patrice.png

No. You will stop. You don’t have control over that.

So like I said. Stop talking to me. There’s plenty of other people here to bother. If you come in my Dm’s I’m exposing you. Don’t do that either.
I legit laughed at this post as hard as I ever have on NT ... I dont know why, but I picture this guy Byle at a kitchen table, yellow table cloth, posting on his Acer laptop "No, you will stop!"

What in the hell happened here? I guess the fact I'm on Rusty's side in this debate shows how far this thread has veered off the tracks

It's interesting how trump's tweets are less and less newsworthy. Libbies used to get so worked up over his tweets and would often post them in here and scrutinize every word ( whywesteppin whywesteppin was flagrant about it). But now I rarely even check his tweets, let alone post them in here.

reported for trolling

2tYt6V9.gif

I legit laughed at this post as hard as I ever have on NT ... I dont know why, but I picture this guy Byle at a kitchen table, yellow table cloth, posting on his Acer laptop "No, you will stop!"

What in the hell happened here? I guess the fact I'm on Rusty's side in this debate shows how far this thread has veered off the tracks

It’s especially funny because I picture you having a neck beard and your moms in the background screaming “Connor! The Pizza Rolls are ready sweetie!”

And you’re all ungrateful so you yell back: “Mom I told you I’m not coming down until I win on Fortnite!”

Acers scream Walmart and Alt Right and Tucker Carlson to me. I Could never do that considering how much I love myself.

Are the neck beards here upset over the Papa Johns Bigot was forced to resign for saying the n-word?

Another factory closing :lol:

Trade wars are easy to win :rofl:
The businessman president.

"Nobody negotiates better than me"

I should say, the incoming Mexican president is selling that move under the cost-cutting measures he promised he would take, even though it is hard not to see it as a subtle middle finger to Trump's America.

Back
Top Bottom